Reviews for Elfling Interludes
Guest chapter 16 . 12/30/2014
Sorry for asking, I'm sure your vocabulary is far superior but what does hoodped mean? I tried but I couldn't find a definition.
Karri chapter 22 . 10/23/2014
Always love Glorfindel and Anomen interactions! This chapter is no exception. :) Shame of the elflings re: tricking the gardener. Excellent chapter!
Karri chapter 14 . 10/23/2014
Poor Anomen, so able to find trouble even when he's minding his own business. The relationship between him and Glorfindel is so wonderful it's hardly a wonder the Greenwood messengers once mistook him for the offspring of Glorfindel. As always, I liked that Anomen was not helpless, even if he could not fully rescue himself. Bravo! Excellent chapter!
Karri chapter 11 . 10/23/2014
This is very sweet! I just love the development of the relationship between Anomen and the Cook. I'm glad he regretted chasing Anomen away when he first arrived and made amends. :) It was very nice to see things from his perspective.
Karri chapter 7 . 10/23/2014
I love the relationships you've developed between Glorfindel and Anomen and the Chef and Anomen. And I love that resourceful, indomitable little Anomen saved himself. Excellent work!
CAH chapter 24 . 10/20/2014
Yay, you're back! I was wondering if you were going to write more Anomen stories and you are; very excited about that I am (how's that for speaking backwards?!) I love the Glorfindel/Anomen interludes and little Anomen is always so cute and innocent. Please give us another story soon!
ziggy3 chapter 24 . 10/19/2014
Another lovely chapter- I have missed this! Hope your muse is back in full force.
Ne'ith5 chapter 24 . 10/19/2014
Thank you, thank you, thank you! A new elfling tale and one that has Glorfindel, Mithrandir and Galadriel sparring!
Ne'ith5 chapter 23 . 10/19/2014
I love reading about Anomen and and Mithrandir just as much as tales with Glorfindil and the nameless cook. Also the foreshadowing in the story that ends full circle with Anomen now Legolas about to depart on the quest is a perfect ending!
Ne'ith5 chapter 22 . 10/19/2014
LOL! I loved Glorfindel's retelling of the Tom Sawyer tale retold as an Elfling tale. More please?
Karri chapter 24 . 10/18/2014
Very entertaining! I enjoyed that almost as much as Dining Out, which is one of my favorites. I also enjoyed the references, especially the Star Wars references - made me chuckle aloud.
ziggy3 chapter 23 . 9/30/2013
As always a super bit of story telling. I love the 'Hobbit' style you adopt for Anomen's adventures- very fitting.
Guest chapter 23 . 9/30/2013
An Anomen story is always a great way to start a week. I love the way you weave your stories with what happened in the movies - is it any wonder Legolas is a favorite? Can't wait for the next installment!
XxBlazestormxX chapter 23 . 9/29/2013
I really, really REALLY love all of your stories. This was a wonderful chapter, as all of yours are, and I cant wait for the next one! :D
Blaze
ziggy3 chapter 22 . 8/24/2013
Great fun to read Glorfindel in Tom's place! And to know he was every bit as cheeky as Anomen. Love that gentle pace you keep. The seagull was an interesting interlude and the vision he had was very nicely written- evocative and predictive. Nice to see an update.