Reviews for Elfling Interludes
The Enchanted Stream chapter 1 . 9/5
First, you are a really well-loved writer in this community. Your story does NOT deserve to be put in that not-very-nice C2. This story is well written, and creative, with great characterization. Honestly? I don't think this person is even reading the stories she's dumping into her C2. if she had, then she would have realized that this story in no way belongs on her list.

You and your story don't deserve that at all. No one's story deserves that. I wrote a story about Frodo (my first ever fanfic. eek!) basically encouraging our fandom to be more encouraging to each other. If you're not okay with someone making a C2 to shame other people's stories, please go to my fic 'Do It For Frodo' and leave a #NoBullying #DoItForFrodo review. It's time to take a stand.

Different people like to write different things, whether it's slash, GDIME, Mary Sue, 10th walker, legomance, whatever. Creativity should be encouraged, not put down. I'm sorry this happened to you.
Karri chapter 26 . 8/27
Enjoyed the Thomas Becket references, and the story as a whole, as well. I love protective!Glorfindel and capable!Anomen. :)
Karri chapter 25 . 8/27
Anomen and Gandalf-always delightful when you put them together. :)
mymahogani chapter 26 . 8/24
I had no idea middle earth knew what a hermaphrodite was this story seems pretty out of sync with middle earth and Tolkien fictions.
ziggy3 chapter 26 . 8/23
I love the way you have set this up and tied it all into the history of ME and then into the Ango-saxons. But it;s tinged with that sadness for what is lost.
Ne'ith5 chapter 26 . 8/23
A wonderful continence of the legend, my favorite part was ""You must
consider, my lord," he continued smoothly, "that a man's words may be
misconstrued. Surely you have heard the tale of the king who, irked by a
subject who continually thwarted his will, cried out in frustration one
day, 'Will no one rid me of this troublesome man?' Some of his thanes
standing nearby thought that he was calling for the man's death and slew
him—to the king's horror and grief."

"I see," retorted Elrond. "So, irked for some reason, you cried out in
frustration, 'Will no one steal for me this troublesome Elfling?'
Whereupon your men tried to break in first at the window and then at the

This part made me laugh so hard, Elrond's wisdom was very evident here as was Glorifidel's when he cautioned Anomen to lock the doors and window to his room. He'd figured out what they'd try.

Æðelfriþ was a fun character, I wouldn't mind hearing about again especially if the friendship between he and Anoman is noticed by the twins. There is so much more I'd like to say about your fic but as I don't want to bore you I'll stop here with a well done! And thank you for posting.
bella13446 chapter 26 . 8/22
It's just so wonderful that you are updating this! Every story captures my attention. I find it so interesting how you always manage to link some aspect of our lives into Middle Earth, making it seems so real that the history of Middle Earth is our history.
CAH chapter 26 . 8/22
Another great story! As usual Anomen can be found lurking then surprised that someone knew what he was up to.

Love the friendship between Anomen and the human boy. Truly, Anomen can make friends with anyone.
bella13446 chapter 25 . 7/18
I'm glad you updated this again. Reading this has always been my pleasure, wonder if legolas have ever tried befriending any animals that would have scared his foster fathers out of their wits. Maybe wolf?
ziggy3 chapter 25 . 7/11
As always, a delight.
As usual, your stories make me think on more than one level. Its too bad we can't all be exposed to and learn from the these examples. On the lighter side Anomen and Gandalf made me laugh with their antic's. It was wonderful to see a new chapter, I've missed reading anything you write.
CAH chapter 25 . 7/10
Another wonderful story about our favorite elf! You know I love Anomen stories, especially when he is an elfling. Keep them coming!
Guest chapter 16 . 12/30/2014
Sorry for asking, I'm sure your vocabulary is far superior but what does hoodped mean? I tried but I couldn't find a definition.
Karri chapter 22 . 10/23/2014
Always love Glorfindel and Anomen interactions! This chapter is no exception. :) Shame of the elflings re: tricking the gardener. Excellent chapter!
Karri chapter 14 . 10/23/2014
Poor Anomen, so able to find trouble even when he's minding his own business. The relationship between him and Glorfindel is so wonderful it's hardly a wonder the Greenwood messengers once mistook him for the offspring of Glorfindel. As always, I liked that Anomen was not helpless, even if he could not fully rescue himself. Bravo! Excellent chapter!