Reviews for Elfling Interludes
Lotrfn chapter 17 . 6/8
I love these stories. The elflings are adorable and the lessons they learn are so apt.
Lotrfn chapter 4 . 6/7
Love your young Legolas, Elladan and Elrohir stories! It's fun to see them at these ages and to see what events and experiences shaped them into the Elves they become by LOTR years.
UnnamedElement chapter 2 . 6/6
I read these stories ages ago and never reviewed-shame on me! I am rereading and enjoying them now. Your writing is excellent, as always, and I continue to delight in your universe. Thank you for sharing these stories.
leggyrespect123 chapter 29 . 6/6
Oh wow I'm so glad that you're still writing new stories for this series! Love your Anomen universe & especially love all your stories of him as a precocious elfling. Had bookmarked your series so I could return to them anytime to read them & was so delighted to find new stories ) You have a wonderfully engaging writing style that make all your stories on Anomen delightful to read. Cheers!
CAH chapter 29 . 6/6
What a great chapter! So many facets of Anomen that we learn throughout his young life and how those events shaped his adult view of things. I loved the history lesson of the dwarves. Erestor certainly has done a wonderful job teaching him. Looking forward to the next Anomen story!
Dola chapter 1 . 6/5
HA...HA...HA...I really like the cook! The master of excuses..
bella13446 chapter 29 . 6/5
Oh, this is so wonderful, and what a wonderful treat. I love this series, and I would gladly re-read this over and over again.
Children are always curious aren't they, they are the one that rarely have prejudice if they weren't taught by their parents about it/ experience hurtful events. So even if legolas had a bad encounter with the dwarves when he was young, he could always have many more nice encounter to change his perception.
Estel's speech is just too cute.
Karri chapter 29 . 6/5
Lovely and sweet. I very much enjoyed seeing a return of the birthmarks.
bella13446 chapter 28 . 3/28
*:.。. o()o .。.:* thank you so much for the 2 wonderful updates.
I truly miss the anomen series, especially when they were still elflings. They made me laugh, yet also made me reflect on my actions sometimes during my work or when I was actually seeing someone commuting a sin but not saying anything.
I'll be looking forward for more 〜(ゝ。)
ziggy3 chapter 28 . 3/28
Another great story- and such a nice surprise to get two in such quick succession. Anomen is such a conscientious little soul- presumably because of his rather sad early life and gratitude to Gandalf, Glorfindel etc. I like the way you've brought it into the FOTR as well with this last scene.
CAH chapter 28 . 3/28
Great chapter! I love the interaction between Anomen, Elladan and Elrohir, and how they their conscience always brings them around to what should be done. And you have to love Elrohir with his naughty streak! One can't be good ALL the time!
CAH chapter 27 . 3/28
Anomen is forever trying to look after Mithrandir. I love the connection between these two and how you are always weaving it into your stories.
Karri chapter 28 . 3/27
Lovely, as always. I enjoyed Anomen's wisdom and insight, Elladan's camaraderie, and Elrohir's cleverness.
Karri chapter 27 . 3/27
Very sweet. I adore the bond you've established between Anomen and Gandalf.
ziggy3 chapter 27 . 3/27
I need to start by saying that your concept of the Anglo-Saxons and their culture is ENTIRELY in keeping with Tolkien and I cannot agree with mymahogani. As YOU know, Tolkien was a scholar of AS and it permeates all of his writing very deeply- all his legendarium is Nordic with Ragnarok as the the basis of his final battle. Melkor is chained like the Fenris Wolk (and Loki- although Melkor is not as charming as Loki) etc etc. I don't suppose mymahagoni will read this and she doesn't accept PMs sadly.

Now- this chapter-as always your story telling is a delight. Anomen's character is light and merry, much as Tolkien's Legolas and I love that you keep so much to canon. He is very resourceful and like Anomen I didn't like the idea of setting a fire to warn Imladris but needs must. And you don't just shy away from the consequences but deal with them fully and properly. I think you get that sense of being no the border between child and teenager/young adult very well too.
As always, a delight and perfect.