Reviews for Elfling Interludes
CAH chapter 30 . 6/2
Wow! What a lovely chapter - truly one of your best. I love that you incorporate Master Cook into the stories - he's definitely one of the best characters you invented. Keep up the Anomen stories - you know how much I love them.
ziggy3 chapter 30 . 6/2
It is so good to see that you are still posting your delightful tales. As always, deftly and lightly written -lovely characterisation and the relationships are warm and sweet. I thoroughly enjoyed the old english and references to the development of feudalism as if coming frmo Sauron /Saruman. Keep posting!
Dola chapter 30 . 6/1
Thank you. I really like you LOTR stories. I was really glad to see your update. Take care.
AndurilofTolkien chapter 30 . 5/31
great job
AndurilofTolkien chapter 1 . 5/31
bella13446 chapter 30 . 5/31
This is a beautiful update. Thank you so much for writing this update. I feel so touch when I read about how the villagers were affecting by the greed of others. I'm looking forward to new updates.
Messenger777 chapter 1 . 5/31
For those who do not already know, we're living in the last days; the times Jesus Christ warned about.

All the issues going on is on a worldwide scale and its one of many proofs that these are the end times.

If you know deep down in your heart this is true & you feel something is not right in the world... I highly encourage you to seek our father in heaven while he may be found and to come out of this world while there is still time. Like 1 John 2:17 indicates in the written word aka the bible:

"The world and its desires pass away, but whoever does the will of God lives forever."

Many people are too caught up and is focused on the wrong things in life thanks to all the distractions going on when they need to realize destruction & judgment is not too far away. Fleeing to other countries or protesting on the streets is not going to make things better or save you; it's the love of Christ and your faith.

As long as your seeking Jesus Christ, you're gonna be okay. But if you're loving this life or is just so attached to this world... you're going to lose it. That is why I encourage you all to draw close to the father in heaven. You draw close to him and he will draw close to you. Do what you can to repent (turn away or stop doing it) of your sins. We all say & do things and stumble since we're imperfect creatures but if you sincerely go to the father in prayer and ask for forgiveness, he will forgive you; you just gotta mean what you say and repent.

Nobody comes to the father but through the son. You deny the son and you deny the father. But if you accept the son then you have the father. It's by Jesus' blood we're redeemed back to the father in heaven so you want to seek him in all your ways.

The father in heaven knows the hearts & minds of all of us so he knows who you are deep down and what you've been through. He cares about you. When you open up your heart and allow the father & son in your life, they're gonna take you where you need to go but you gotta be willing to seek them for yourself. Nobody can build your relationship with Jesus Christ. It's up to you to read the bible for yourself & seek the truth; reading the word of god feeds the spirit, gives you knowledge and helps clears up the lies & deceptions of the world.

Time is so very, very short since things are just escalating day-to-day. Don't allow the spirit of fear to overcome you. Just draw close to the father in prayer, let go of this dying world, repent and follow Jesus. Following Jesus Christ keeps one out of sin but it also separates you from this world and that's the direction you want to go; toward the son of the most high, our savior and redeemer.

Take care and remember it's the love of Christ and your faith. Don't allow anyone or anything to hinder you. Forgive and let go since we all fall short.
Lotrfn chapter 17 . 6/8/2016
I love these stories. The elflings are adorable and the lessons they learn are so apt.
Lotrfn chapter 4 . 6/7/2016
Love your young Legolas, Elladan and Elrohir stories! It's fun to see them at these ages and to see what events and experiences shaped them into the Elves they become by LOTR years.
UnnamedElement chapter 2 . 6/6/2016
I read these stories ages ago and never reviewed-shame on me! I am rereading and enjoying them now. Your writing is excellent, as always, and I continue to delight in your universe. Thank you for sharing these stories.
leggyrespect123 chapter 29 . 6/6/2016
Oh wow I'm so glad that you're still writing new stories for this series! Love your Anomen universe & especially love all your stories of him as a precocious elfling. Had bookmarked your series so I could return to them anytime to read them & was so delighted to find new stories ) You have a wonderfully engaging writing style that make all your stories on Anomen delightful to read. Cheers!
CAH chapter 29 . 6/6/2016
What a great chapter! So many facets of Anomen that we learn throughout his young life and how those events shaped his adult view of things. I loved the history lesson of the dwarves. Erestor certainly has done a wonderful job teaching him. Looking forward to the next Anomen story!
Dola chapter 1 . 6/5/2016
HA...HA...HA...I really like the cook! The master of excuses..
bella13446 chapter 29 . 6/5/2016
Oh, this is so wonderful, and what a wonderful treat. I love this series, and I would gladly re-read this over and over again.
Children are always curious aren't they, they are the one that rarely have prejudice if they weren't taught by their parents about it/ experience hurtful events. So even if legolas had a bad encounter with the dwarves when he was young, he could always have many more nice encounter to change his perception.
Estel's speech is just too cute.
Karri chapter 29 . 6/5/2016
Lovely and sweet. I very much enjoyed seeing a return of the birthmarks.