Reviews for Pretence
iheartsergeantsmith chapter 6 . 1/9/2009
Wow, I love this! Pleasee update! :)

Huxy x
Doctor Addison Montgomery chapter 6 . 11/5/2008
Omg! This is such a great fic! I can't believe it took me until now to find it! I love the idea of them going undercover as a married couple! You write Sam and Phil so well! I can't wait to read more!

Vikki x
Izzi Creo chapter 6 . 10/26/2008
Oh dear.

I haven't appeared to review yet!

I'm a monster!

LOL

Anyway, awesome chapter.

Naturally, I loved the last bit. I'm not suprised Sam went a little weak at the knees with him and his seductive voice.

*Shudders*

Looking forward to more!

I LOVE this fic!

Update soon

Tee chapter 6 . 9/22/2008
Oh Interesting1 Has really been that long since yooh updated? LOL. Looks like Sam is fallin and the undercover op is goin well. Can't wait to read more. PLease update soon.

Luvya,

Tee
HuXoN 4 EvA chapter 6 . 9/22/2008
Heya, hunni, absolutely loving this, great chapter, please ud soon, coz I can't wait to read more,

Luv Sam

Sam182 chapter 6 . 9/22/2008
Intresting idea for a fic,

I am really enjoying this! Luv the Sam and Phil interaction!

update soon!
DetBarb chapter 6 . 9/22/2008
Brilliant u/date Laura. Love that Phil was being a gent/knight in shining armour by getting the mugs down as Sam couldnt reach them...aw - (gee If we cant persuade Sam to have him back I will quite happily take him...as Im sure we all would...hehehe esp you 2).

Fancy theres no supplies...(brilliant thought that).

Love that Phil has already kissed her twice and it makes her feet tremble...

I look forward to the next u/d. Brilliant fic Laura. Love it.

S-Nixon chapter 6 . 9/22/2008
O that was really good! I love this fic :D! Ud soon. Laura x
Mrs Carmichael chapter 6 . 9/22/2008
Oh, great update huni!

I loved the whole thing, from the start to the end, with the kiss making Sam tremble. That is so the way to go!

Just one question though, why didn't she think to take her shoes off before climbing up the stairs? That's what I'd do.

Loved Sam's reaction to Phil putting beer on the list, and her comeback too, priceless!

Update soon huni, lots of love your Huxon Twi x
DetBarb chapter 5 . 7/1/2008
Great update Laura! I loved all their preparations for their Pretence roles of Mr and Mrs Hunter(if only it were real). I loved that she called him her 'loving' husband, love that he pulled her into his arms on the way to the door 'their' case home, and love that they are calling each other baby - even if it is Pretence.

Love that Stu is being the driver and has a smelly hat and is watching ourSamPhil in this Pretence...

Looking very forward to the next update.
Izzi Creo chapter 5 . 6/30/2008
This shaping out nicely.

Can't wait for the next chapter!

UD soon!

Xx
Grey'sDreamBeliever chapter 5 . 6/30/2008
Oh it's really getting going now. I love i ruth x x x
Mrs Carmichael chapter 5 . 6/30/2008
Heya huni!

You already know what i think of this think but I'll say it again for good measure.

I love this chapter, with all the little SP moments and slight bit of Stuart bashin with the smelly hat, this chapter rocks, as indeed does this story!

can't wait see what happens when the u/c op gets underway properly.

keep it up huni, luv ya loads Gem x
S-Nixon chapter 5 . 6/29/2008
Haha Love it :D! This is were the fun begins! ud soon. Laura x
HuXoN 4 EvA chapter 5 . 6/29/2008
Brill chapter, loved it babe, keep it up, please ud soon, loving this fic,

Luv Sam