Reviews for Your Latest Trick
samwinchester83 chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Wow! i've been looking for an au of this episode for AGES - awesome stuff
ccase13 chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Poor Dean, the brothers might have been way better off if Dean had taken that path to follow his brother at Cold Oak but the world would have had no Winchesters to stop Azazel's demon army.
casammy chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Really injured sammy and in the pain it is the maximum thing as which we have more opened sammy, every emo and soft dean and suaver for his sammy
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Fun rewrite. I enjoyed it.
Desertfyre chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
"The TV version is much better and more realistic (ahem!), but we all love our protective, guilty, older brother Dean eh? Not that he has anything to feel guilty for."

I totally and completely argee. Whatever gets the LimpHurtSam and ProtectiveDean, is good with me.

I loved this story!
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
That was a good version

I love protective Dean (I love him anyway ahahha) and the story was so sad, so cute... I loved it xDD

Kisses and keep up the good work, darling

hogwartshobbiton chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
aw dean! and he so would shoot himself :( but sweet thankyou xx
Olivia Sutton chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
Nice start, but as your author notes point out - I'd like to see more. I'd like to SEE that conversation between the boys. As to Dean's suicidal reaction to what he thinks is Sam's death - yeah, that's plausible (look at "All Hell Breaks Loose part 2, esp.).

Still - I liked the angst, but this is just a bit too short.

BlueEyedDemonLiz chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
Loved this and it helped ease my season finale misery. (Poor Sam - bloody well pinned to something...again, damn you Kripke! I love the guy for giving us Supernatural but boy, I've had a frustrating season as a Sam fan.)

Really hope you do consider doing more rewrites especially if they are as good as this. Great story. Liz x
CHAILYN chapter 1 . 5/24/2008

the sam...and meg...and being possessed...and the the-worse!

oh my damn!

grabs a paper bag

right, review and then die. omg i think i had a heart attack or i stroked out when i was reading this...SAMMY! and dean with the gun...and this is so inarticulate...sorry...but i. loved. this.

In that moment, time stood still. He remembered the feel of cool metal beneath his fingertips, he remembered the desolation, the cold that swept through his body, stealing and numbing his senses; other than that there was no real thought involved.

i had this idea with this thing and dean and suicide but gah! damn it all you beat me to it! lol but you did this whole thing so beautifully...squeals poor sammy!

just wondering did anyone do a follow up to this fic yet?

you're awesome!

Scullspeare chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
Awesome story. While AU in action, it stayed completely faithful to canon in terms of character. Loved Dean's worry over Sam - gah! You hit that angsty nail on the head.

Wonderful emotional impact. And Bobby? He's just made of awesome.

Thanks for helping me kick my weekend off with a smile! Yum.

kokoda2007 chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
Oh, I needed this. I'm avoiding fics based around Season 3 and this reminded me of all the things I like about the show.

Thank you!
SamDeanLover28 chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
excellent. that episode gives me chills...*thinks abiut that bar scene* ... yeah lots of chills...
SUPERNATANGEL67 chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
Great job! Loved it.
vonnie836 chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
I thought it was quite awesome. Then again, hurting Sammy is always awesome (did I just say that?) and you do it so well. Rewrite every episode and I will be singing for joy. Hugs, Vonnie