Reviews for Movie Night
Blushing One chapter 5 . 6/12/2014
This was really cute and I enjoyed it. Good job!
bookworm45 chapter 4 . 8/27/2011
The commentaries on these movies are so great. I really like the history you've given them. The Titanic chapter was so sad, but ch 4 was a nice make-up.
Rebecca Cumberbatch chapter 5 . 1/13/2011
great ending! :)
Lilly57 chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Well my hands are clapping. Apparently this storyline is at the very beginning of their relationship - still the both of them trying to figure out how best to get going with their dating. Beth turner is quite the gal, though. It is ok with her that he leave a drinking glass there for times when he visits her.
HellsTheTwerd chapter 5 . 12/2/2010
Perfect ending! Your a rocking author!
alyuchiha913 chapter 5 . 6/16/2010
OMG. I cannot begin to describe how much I laughed at this chapter. From the moment I saw the words "Brokeback Mountain" I almost choked on the water I was drinking, spit it out, and laughed so much my throat started to hurt... Then when I was finally able to continue reading (after reading the title three more times and laughing just as much each time)...Josef's antics just sent me into another fit of laughter. And when Josef moved onto Mick's lap...omg PRICELESS! And Mick's reaction...oh Kami-sama have mercy...I honestly couldn't stop laughing. I think this one chapter was funnier than the entire fic omg. It was just priceless...PRICELESS. I love this fic to death omg, it was just so damn funny. Humour certainly is your forte...great work!

alyuchiha913 chapter 3 . 6/16/2010
OMG...Josef...crying? Like...all out tears pouring down his face, CRYING? Well..that was certainly sobering. I mean I laughed my ass off for this entire chapter...seriously, I couldn't stop. I was literally rotflmao. And when Josef said he was in love with "Jack" I almost passed out laughing before I was finally able to compose myself to read the rest of the line only to realise it wasn't THE Jack. LOL. That was a good one. But that ending...that ending was just so sorrowful. Omg. Beautiful! To the final chap I go!

alyuchiha913 chapter 2 . 6/16/2010
OMG I almost died laughing with this chap. Priceless! Oh lawd. I loved it. To the next chap I go!

sparkyvampire chapter 2 . 1/24/2010
hehee...love the story so far. may i say PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN IS MY FAVOURITE MOVIE OF AL TIME...IT IS THE BEST! i love the story. so god. i will finish it now.
Luke's Momma chapter 5 . 12/5/2009
That was just awesome and well, the epilogue had me in hysterics. Gotta love Josef!
Asilah chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
This story was AMAZING, and I love your style. It was funny and sweet at the same time. Perfect!
ab89us chapter 5 . 5/22/2009
LMFAO! Oh my gosh I love this story! I was hilarious especially the end!

*Alyssa
dispatcher652 chapter 5 . 5/12/2009
I just finished the story and the Epilogue had me LMAO. After reading chapter 4 which was really hot and then reading the Epilogue was really good. Great story.
BlackWolfDrappa chapter 5 . 5/1/2009
Oh I loved that! You did great with trying the two chapters together. That was pure genius!

-Drappa
BlackWolfDrappa chapter 4 . 5/1/2009
My god that was awesome! I love Queen of the Damned and Moonlight, though I don't know if I'd take Lestat first or Mick, but I'd get both of them if I could. Plus selected other hot Vampires from other TV shows, movies, books, etc...

LOL