Reviews for Roses
Leelee chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Oh that was so sweet! I loved how you took the time to match up a rose with each character.
Sentaia chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
How cute! I think the story works very well even without knowing all the floriography terms, though it was awesome of you to include them at the end. What really did it for me with this one is your use of parallel structure.
Self-san chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
This is really good! I never thought that Haruhi would like roses but you make it seem believeable. :) I liked that you explained what each flower meant. It really helped me! :) Over all, this was a well written and very good fanfiction. Way to go! :)
LauraLeia chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
Very special.

I like the flower/rose analogy here. Something new and refreshing! )

Good work! Keep it up in all ur others writings!
FirestormAngelBlaze chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
i hae always loved flower stories - they're so complex in their portrayal of characters whilst linking them back to such beautiful-sounding blooms. Roses - red, in particular - are my favorite and the reasons you provided for Haruhi are exactly my own. They're just so pretty. The one time I sniffed a rose I smelt nada - is that normal or am I missing out on something? I'm beginning to think rose scent is just a romantization. I love how you varied them and any knowledge of flowers - whether a little or a lot - always impresses me.

I'm neither a fan of Tamaki, Kyouaya or the idea of Haruhi with them - thus the reason I was so much more hooked on the others, Honey specifically. As you derived, stumbling upoun this story I immediately connected him to pink roses.

Totally favoriting this for many revisits later on.

Ja Ne! :D :)

Kalachuchi chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
aww.. that was so sweet. Kudos in using flowers to describe each hosts too. This story is wonderfully done. Loved.
rainbowcake chapter 1 . 5/16/2008

(sorry for the stretch! XD)

Omigosh, I love it!

It was well-done!

Seriously, this has got to be one of the best Ouran oneshots I've read so far. w

Excellent work! i can't help but read it again, like million times! LOL!

I hope people will read this marvelous fanfic! _