Reviews for Tanabata: An IchiRuki Love
brown-haired-goddess chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
aw soo cute! nice job!
iloverukia141 chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
OH BOY, U ARE SO SWET XD!

imdeathberry,please,write more,u're so kol!
ichirukifan13 chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
i love this story! it's so kawaii
rukiaichigo15chappy chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
this is the 6th time .i read this ,,

god ! so romantic !

aw ! hehe ..nice !
Shuu Sei-Rin chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
Deathberry-chan! *hugs*

I'm glad you promoted the FC here! :]

It's good that you share the tanabata love here.

And AddictedtoBleach, what is the matter with you? If you love Inoue so much, go and read a fic about her instead. Don't go spamming people's fic and claim ichiori is canon. Ichigo loves inuoe in his own way? What a JOKE. I'm lazy to fight with you here, cuz you're not worth it. I don't talk to ppl who waste my time. If you really want proofs,no problem. Churning out analysis and proofs about IchiRuki is already second nature to me.

yeah..I know I'm mean...bu absolute Ichiruki fan. If anyone here HATES my post, I'm sorry, bu rather straight forward person. *PEACE*
crimsonamber chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
i like it so much!

its really sweet!. haha .

i love it . i never really like reading one-shot but this is really great!.

where did you get the story of tanabata?

waah! its a great idea of putting the story!

haha . i love all your stories!

specially the ones who cried love!XD

I agree with sarah! this is an ichiruki fic! if you dont want this pairing why bother reading it? and review about the story , not ur ideal pairing . pft!
animefan28 chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
Aw it was super cute! Nice writing and yeah, it was good! _
greenpeppers chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
that was really sweet.I loved how u based it on Tanabata. When ichigo told rukia that hed always be there that was great AWESUM JOB!
calipalace chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
OH MY GOD..

that was pretty much the best thing ive read on fanfic so far..

yeah.

fav. author.

fav. story.

fav fav fav...

woahthat was just so good!

and it WAS NOT was

PERFECT.

Lost Angel III chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
you know, i almost forgot this wonderful story. but thanks to you i finally remembered it. i loved it. more soon 'kay?

~L.A.03
TrainOfThought15 chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
Color Blind! Walang black na sun! Kung ayaw mo ng ichihime, edi ichiSen na lang! o Renruki! Hehehe.
Sarah chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
An enjoyable fanfic. I have a great time reading it

AddictedtoBleach: Your post lacked an actual review of the author's story. All you're saying is that you like Ichigo with Orihime, and that Rukia is too old for Ichigo, so therefore they can't be together? No offense, but WTF? You're not reviewing the fanfic at all. You're spamming! If you like the other pairing, that's fine. But criticizing the author's choice in pairings and highlighting your own doesn't belong in a review section for stories. Furthermore, I don't get it. If you don't like the IchiRuki pairing, why did you even read this fic in the first place? The author clearly stated that the story is IchiRuki.
lita dragoon chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
this was so KAWAII! I LOVE IT PLZ WRITE MORE!
icymist chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
aww i loved it!

good job D
Amanda chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
um, im not trying to be smart or anything, but the seventh month is july
34 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »