Reviews for When Two Become One
Raven chapter 12 . 7/15
Chapter 11:

Love the scene where and the Fiery Feline acted like they swaped personalities.

Chapter 12:

Still can't get over that Mario reference.
personally I have a deep hatred of stupid SHITAM ,SLUTTY FUCKIN ACORN, AND THE STUPID SORRY ASS FUCKIN COMICS THAT SHOULDN'T EVEN EXIST. OVERRIDE PEACES OF CRAP.
Guest chapter 8 . 5/12/2014
I hate Sally. Always have, always will. I like how you wrote her. Keep it up.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/15/2013
Absolutely loved it!

Sonaze forever!
Guest chapter 12 . 4/3/2013
i...loved...this! Great job
Guest chapter 12 . 12/30/2012
Fusing the two worlds is genius!
Blueblur532 chapter 12 . 7/10/2012
Nice story and writing dude! Got one question planning on a sequel?
Lack of Tact chapter 2 . 2/25/2012
OHMYGOSH! This fanfic is sending shivers down my spine, I LOVE IT!
DeepSleepX chapter 12 . 1/30/2012
I have to ask you one thing ,Where was Shadow during all of this!
The Guy in the Background chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Just to get my beta reading done, you spelled "prophecy" incorrectly in the chapter title. :D

Anyways, great writing though! For the most part grammar is good, but not perfect. But average as far as grammar goes for a fanfic. It is definitely a great story though!
Spyro's apprentice chapter 12 . 12/8/2010
Very nice, I have absolutely nothin' to complain about. You even ended it flawlessly.
andyvader chapter 12 . 2/23/2010
Ah...what a great fanfiction, couple, ending, AND plot you made Toni. Even though I read this a bunch of times in the past, this is still one of my favorite fanfiction series ever! ) The way you put Sonic and Blaze together, the plot, the suspense...it's perfect! D You're a really great writer Toni and I respect you.

P.S.

It's me andyvader from DeviantART in case you haven't figured it out LOL. XD
Antithesis chapter 12 . 4/27/2009
Very nicely done. The characters behaved in-character for the situation you put them in. It was nice to see Sonic attempt to show some responsibility, even if it was in completely the wrong way. And Sally's characterization works for the sake of the story, even if she is a little over-the-top once in a while (but that works, right? Because we're not supposed to like her, right? :) ). Anyway, good job!
AppleCookiePizza chapter 12 . 3/17/2009
Simply amazing. one of the best out there. if not the absolute best. if 1 hater comments on this, and insults this, delete the review. it takes a lot of creativity to come up with a story line like this. 11/10
Falconess chapter 12 . 1/8/2009
(YAY! Sally said something that doesn't want to make me throttle her!)

Your battle scenes definitely don't suck! :) I would take them a bit slower though. Give some time so that when the fast movements come they are quick compared to the rest. If everything is fast it just comes as a blur. You have good attack ideas! I love the finishing moves too.

Again, I wish we had a little more of a moment between Sonic and Blaze come right before the final blow. If it is their last moments, I would think they would express something even if it is brief to each other before they make their move. But that's just my personal writer cap again, so take that with some salt. :)

The ending comes well-rewarded to and I love the "edit" of old the fairy tale at the end. A story come full-circle and well-done I say to you. :D *claps*