Reviews for When Two Become One
Guest chapter 8 . 5/12/2014
I hate Sally. Always have, always will. I like how you wrote her. Keep it up.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/15/2013
Absolutely loved it!

Sonaze forever!
Guest chapter 12 . 4/3/2013
i...loved...this! Great job
Guest chapter 12 . 12/30/2012
Fusing the two worlds is genius!
Blueblur532 chapter 12 . 7/10/2012
Nice story and writing dude! Got one question planning on a sequel?
Drop The Act. Put On A Smile chapter 2 . 2/25/2012
OHMYGOSH! This fanfic is sending shivers down my spine, I LOVE IT!
DeepSleepX chapter 12 . 1/30/2012
I have to ask you one thing ,Where was Shadow during all of this!
The Guy in the Background chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Just to get my beta reading done, you spelled "prophecy" incorrectly in the chapter title. :D

Anyways, great writing though! For the most part grammar is good, but not perfect. But average as far as grammar goes for a fanfic. It is definitely a great story though!
Spyro's apprentice chapter 12 . 12/8/2010
Very nice, I have absolutely nothin' to complain about. You even ended it flawlessly.
andyvader chapter 12 . 2/23/2010
Ah...what a great fanfiction, couple, ending, AND plot you made Toni. Even though I read this a bunch of times in the past, this is still one of my favorite fanfiction series ever! ) The way you put Sonic and Blaze together, the plot, the suspense...it's perfect! D You're a really great writer Toni and I respect you.

P.S.

It's me andyvader from DeviantART in case you haven't figured it out LOL. XD
Antithesis chapter 12 . 4/27/2009
Very nicely done. The characters behaved in-character for the situation you put them in. It was nice to see Sonic attempt to show some responsibility, even if it was in completely the wrong way. And Sally's characterization works for the sake of the story, even if she is a little over-the-top once in a while (but that works, right? Because we're not supposed to like her, right? :) ). Anyway, good job!
CheatFreak47 chapter 12 . 3/17/2009
Simply amazing. one of the best out there. if not the absolute best. if 1 hater comments on this, and insults this, delete the review. it takes a lot of creativity to come up with a story line like this. 11/10
Falconess chapter 12 . 1/8/2009
(YAY! Sally said something that doesn't want to make me throttle her!)

Your battle scenes definitely don't suck! :) I would take them a bit slower though. Give some time so that when the fast movements come they are quick compared to the rest. If everything is fast it just comes as a blur. You have good attack ideas! I love the finishing moves too.

Again, I wish we had a little more of a moment between Sonic and Blaze come right before the final blow. If it is their last moments, I would think they would express something even if it is brief to each other before they make their move. But that's just my personal writer cap again, so take that with some salt. :)

The ending comes well-rewarded to and I love the "edit" of old the fairy tale at the end. A story come full-circle and well-done I say to you. :D *claps*
Falconess chapter 11 . 1/8/2009
First off, Solar Blaze! I really like that. Super awesome title for her. Your action scenes are much better this time around. A little bit of fourth-wall breaking with Sonic? I didn't think the paragraphs were bland myself!

I noticed that you left me a reply, so allow me to say something too. :) Don't rewrite if you like it my dear, everything I say here take with a bag of salt. This is just my opinion as a writer. How you write and how I write are two different things. I merely bring up how I see the story as a reader and writer.

I love that everything is finally making a bit of sense prophecy-wise, so I'm guessing that was your intention all along, so I definitely wouldn't change it then. I hope my insight provides what's going through my mind as a reader. Sometimes it's difficult for us to put ourselves in a new reader position because we know our own material so well. :)

I love the detail about the personality switching. For a moment I was thinking they were literally going to merge into a single super being, so this was a surprise. One more to go, let's see how you wrap it up! :D
Falconess chapter 10 . 1/8/2009
I'm glad Aleena finally said something to Sally. You were very upfront in warning about Sally-bashing, but I guess I wasn't prepared for this level of it. What's bothering me is how Sally's criticizing Sonic - if she emphasized more that he's saving the world "just to show off" (not willing to work together / hogging all the glory for himself) then that seems more like a legitimate argument than he's running away from his duties (since his main duty is to protect the kingdom). I don't want to come across as "nu, plz don't do it!" so I hope you don't see this crit as that. I think if we had a chance to see her interact level-headedly with some of the other characters, then we would see here that she's just clouded by her bad relationship with him and that she's acting out more selfish reasons instead of labeling a scapegoat. Again, I know this is your version of Sally, but I wouldn't be giving an honest critique if I didn't mention that to you.

I guess I don't know enough about Silver and friends to say much about them - but I did enjoy their entrance into the fic.

And yeah! We finally get to the meat of who is causing all of this trouble in the first place! Now things are really heating up. :)