Reviews for Puppets in a Tragedy
Athena Keating-Thomas chapter 2 . 11/20/2011
This is a very interesting idea that I'd love to see played out. I'm of the hope that you'll find the motivation to come back to this story...
LuLeo chapter 2 . 4/13/2010
Oh, please, continue to write on this! It's such a good start and I really want to know what happends next! xD
Orchid Falls chapter 2 . 4/13/2009
I'm not sure if you ever intend to continue this, but either way, what you have up so far has me completely intrigued and I really enjoyed reading it. Lavi has to be one of my favourite characters and the idea of him having the heart is kind of tragic faced with how he is supposed to be and act. I liked the small snippets we got to see of his and Bookman's relationship, especially that last line. Because even though we know Bookman has to be strict, you just know that he adores his pupil.

Really nice idea and writing, and if it is ever continued, I'll be reading.
taoueriT chapter 2 . 7/21/2008
This is such a cool idea! I can see that you haven't updated in a while, but I think there are a lot of great possibilities for this fic. Keep writing!
blueballad chapter 2 . 6/7/2008
Loved the ending! This is promising to be an epic story :D I hope you aren't planning any yaoi, though, but that's just my opinion :) Anyway, you've done great this far, and please update soon! Can't wait for more! :D
incarnate of evil chapter 2 . 5/17/2008
In the first paragraph you wrote ok instead of look!

In 1.3 you put he refused him and not she.

End of 1.4 "tat pierced him with it's knowledge".

Other than these few slip ups in spelling and such, that is very good, and should be continued post haste. I like the interaction of Bookman's gaze and Lavi's mind, it's very much in character as well so well done and continue.

By the way would Kanda's healing ability not have healed most of the wounds before he died?
Dread Pirate Rinja chapter 2 . 5/16/2008
Whee wandered over here from LJ. :3 It's about time someone writes a decent *gen* fic! I really like the style you're using so far for this, and the premise definitely is interesting so far. It's really sad to see Kanda die, but you've done a marvelous job of it - and the characterizations of everyone thus far have been fantastic. I'll definitely be looking forward to where you take this next! Thank you for sharing!
Yamamoto Kou chapter 2 . 5/16/2008
For something that you claim to be experimental, it read quite well. I'm looking forward to what you have in mind for the later chapters. :)