Reviews for Don't Stop the Music
Guest chapter 5 . 5/18/2014
Why did aang have to run away? But that chapter was one of the most interesting I have read in days. So that was a very good chapter. A
moosiebell chapter 16 . 2/22/2014
moosiebell chapter 2 . 2/21/2014
YAY ABOUT AANG LIKING HER BACK YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY I'm on the 2nd chapter and I'm already hooked...
Guest chapter 25 . 1/8/2014
The end was horrible! I read this to help me feel better but u killed it!
Guest chapter 4 . 1/1/2014
Hey, I really love the song. And I am part of the choir when I was young, and I enjoyed singing it. But if you are going to say they (they meaning Aang and Katara) are dirty dancing, I recommend the song Domino. Because it has a part which says, dirty dancing in the moonlight. Anyway, the song really fitted the dance floor part. Good Job!
BTEmerald 99
(I was too lazy to Login)
Zainab chapter 21 . 8/8/2013
This is getting so scary, I feel my heart in my stomach.
Zainab chapter 16 . 8/7/2013
Oh, man. Jet is sooo lucky. IF I WAS THERE HE'D BE IN DA HOSPITAL!
Elsa chapter 5 . 8/7/2013
I cracked up at "your on your own"
Lily chapter 12 . 7/11/2013
What was the hint? I couldn't find it. But seriously, really great so far. And...GO KATAANG!
CloudMinded013 chapter 7 . 5/13/2013
AWESOme!1111
Kataang4eva chapter 10 . 5/1/2013
Wowowowwowowowowowowowowowowowowwowowowowowowowowo wowowowowowwowowowwwowwowwowowowowowoowwwowoowowow owowowowowoowwoowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowow

This makes me look like a spammer but It really is great(wow!)
randommonkeyz998 chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
:3 love it!
2n2kas chapter 25 . 9/24/2012
I don't get it how come Katara broke up with Aang and then didn't even want to talk to him if he did absolutely nothing wrong and she knows it... I say it's a load of bullshit that's what it is! Besides is Aang even a bender since we didn't really get any info on that (and what about on being the avatar?)
Katara43 chapter 16 . 8/28/2012
Ooooooooh, that Jet!i just wanna whip his butt for that! How dare he?! Aang and Katara re erfect together!
Guest chapter 25 . 7/9/2012
I'm sorry but in my opinion that was a horrible ending the other 24 chapters pure gold I loved it but the end just didn't do it for me