Reviews for Hiraishin World Tour
lmao this is so funny
TheOddOneIsHere chapter 1 . 1/12
Go back there and finish what you started, Naruto
I was enjoying that
Chisaki Kouu chapter 7 . 1/10
How sad, only when happy times arrive, do sad times lie in wait.. 2011... I hate that year.
Chisaki Kouu chapter 6 . 1/10
Chapter 6: never watched bleach, but I'm glad I recognized the other two from the omakes, as I watch both those anime.
MysticRising chapter 7 . 6/26/2019
This is really good and idk if its completed or not, but having an 'open ending' like this is good, where naruto is perpetually stuck in this pergatory. And I found your usage of naked woman to be funny, the mizukage's sister, hinata's reaction to being seen naked by who she hopes in naruto, temari's attitude. They were great!
MysticRising chapter 6 . 6/26/2019
Cute omake. I dont watch one piece but i found the bleach and ranma references endearing.
Hathowda Jun chapter 7 . 3/2/2019
Wow, this fic is ancient. Glad I read it. Great one, this one.
Forum Explorer chapter 7 . 11/30/2018
This isn't marked as complete, but truly this is the best spot to end it on.
Monster King chapter 7 . 11/15/2018
Great job
Anime Sword Weilder chapter 7 . 10/1/2018
This is a true work of art. I know it's been 7 years, but if you ever did find time to update I would read it a million times.
killjoy4life4 chapter 7 . 5/13/2018
Best ending ever
Ash0011 chapter 7 . 5/9/2018
hah, this is hilarious, I hope you eventually get back to it
TheDeadGirlRisen chapter 6 . 4/9/2018
When Naruto does finally kill an akatsuki member he should leave a note on the body "Thanks for the beef-plaster ramen!" like a subtle hint to tobi XD
I am Telgar chapter 7 . 12/29/2017
I like this story hope you continue there will be uptake of Iwa kunochi willing to take on seduction missions or bait missions. Maybe braking up with boyfriends saying that they are going a high risk mission and they might not return. Charging up expensive sleeping outfits for seduction. I do hope that Naruto uses his clones to help learning the Flying God justu. Maybe there even a seal in Hinata's room which was her father's while growing up. I bet if she finds that seal she'll protect with her life. Probably will kick anyone that tries to destroy it.
TheDeadGirlRisen chapter 7 . 11/17/2017
... I wish that the mask that Tobi gave to Naruto may be slightly cursed so that Naruto gets and evil voice in his head that isin't Kyuubi... XD heh A Naruto that starts acting more like Tobi

Naruto chokes a bitch XD