Reviews for Hiraishin World Tour
Steven chapter 1 . 4/28
Oh my lord the last part was shocking and hilarious
xyz chapter 6 . 12/2/2020
Just about died laughing several times during this chapter. Thanks so much for the hilarity! It's a grand way to cheer up.
Thanks for sharing :)
Guest chapter 7 . 3/19/2020
lmao this is so funny
TheOddOneIsHere chapter 1 . 1/12/2020
Go back there and finish what you started, Naruto
I was enjoying that
Chisaki Kouu chapter 7 . 1/10/2020
How sad, only when happy times arrive, do sad times lie in wait.. 2011... I hate that year.
Chisaki Kouu chapter 6 . 1/10/2020
Chapter 6: never watched bleach, but I'm glad I recognized the other two from the omakes, as I watch both those anime.
MysticRising chapter 7 . 6/26/2019
This is really good and idk if its completed or not, but having an 'open ending' like this is good, where naruto is perpetually stuck in this pergatory. And I found your usage of naked woman to be funny, the mizukage's sister, hinata's reaction to being seen naked by who she hopes in naruto, temari's attitude. They were great!
MysticRising chapter 6 . 6/26/2019
Cute omake. I dont watch one piece but i found the bleach and ranma references endearing.
Hathowda Jun chapter 7 . 3/2/2019
Wow, this fic is ancient. Glad I read it. Great one, this one.
Forum Explorer chapter 7 . 11/30/2018
This isn't marked as complete, but truly this is the best spot to end it on.
Monster King chapter 7 . 11/15/2018
Great job
Anime Sword Weilder chapter 7 . 10/1/2018
This is a true work of art. I know it's been 7 years, but if you ever did find time to update I would read it a million times.
killjoy4life4 chapter 7 . 5/13/2018
Best ending ever
Ash0011 chapter 7 . 5/9/2018
hah, this is hilarious, I hope you eventually get back to it
TheDeadGirlRisen chapter 6 . 4/9/2018
When Naruto does finally kill an akatsuki member he should leave a note on the body "Thanks for the beef-plaster ramen!" like a subtle hint to tobi XD