Reviews for Hiraishin World Tour
Fireotaku18 chapter 7 . 6/18/2011
I have been laughing my ass off every chapter so far. I LOVE IT!
PkeKing57 chapter 7 . 6/16/2011
"Far away, Tobi had the sudden urge to smack a bitch."

Oh, my god. This has proven to be the funniest story that I've read on this site, no doubt. And that line there cemented that fact. You are incredible.
prudiisten chapter 7 . 6/15/2011
This is Epic, please write more.
kitsuneluvuh chapter 7 . 6/14/2011
I'm cool with more naked woman scenes. They're really funny. XD I'd like more Akatsuki, too... But of course, what I'd like most, is another chapter! This story had me laughing out loud so hard!
Darth Cruel chapter 7 . 6/13/2011
This is so funny! Its pure gold. Can't wait to see where naruto goes next. Will he meet Killer Bee? Keep up the good work.
Varia no Shizue chapter 7 . 6/12/2011
This is such a funny fic XD
NoMercyOfDeath chapter 7 . 6/11/2011
XD i say keep em XD leads to funny things happening...lika the meeting with the crazy drunk lady...will she be back? she seems awesome XDDD
Thoriyan chapter 7 . 6/6/2011
...*sides shaking in laughter* MOAR PLZ. THANK YOU.
cholericDolphin chapter 7 . 6/2/2011
i've got nothing against naked women for comedic purpose! and that comes from a female! xD i so love this fic, it's hilarious :DD and lol at minato having been such a womanizer...

ps.: i suddenly LOVE tobi xD
cholericDolphin chapter 5 . 6/2/2011
...i nearly pissed myself at the awesomeness of the last scene xDD
Previlion chapter 7 . 5/30/2011
I don't know about the other readers but I find the "naked women scenes" very funny, especially on how Naruto reacts. Very well written story and very creative.

-Lvmj
Mangal2012 chapter 7 . 5/23/2011
I gotta say! You had me smiling the whole time! I was REALLY disappointed when I saw that I had come to the end of the chapter, and thus the end of the story...so far that is...anyway! You're doing an awesome job! Keep it up!
NarutosBrat chapter 7 . 5/21/2011
Score ten points for Hinata's pervy line of reasoning about Naruto and peeping.
Lena7213 chapter 7 . 5/16/2011
YOSH! I absolutely LOVE THIS! I've never been one for naked women scenes but most of them were hilarious! Tobi and Naruto friends? That would happen. To bad Naruto doesnt get his red coat until the battle with Pein cause I bet you could do a really funny scene of how he gets it. But what ev'.

Thanks for all your hard work!
narutodekenzieboy chapter 7 . 5/14/2011