Reviews for Hiraishin World Tour
Thyrokio2 chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
omg that was damn funny lol, keep it up
Demonkid chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
its so short man... I am use to your long streneous chapters... well it was good either way update soon.
Quathis chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
Very funny! This seems like a pretty unique fic to me, and that ups its awesome level pretty high.

The bathroom scene went unexpectedly pleasant. Glad to see Naruto has learned something from Ero-Sennin's suffering.

Really looking forward to what comes next.
Bobboky chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
weet
Son of the morning chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
That is a fairly good question... why would there be a seal in her parents bathouse?
VFR6 chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
Hmm quite unique. Somehow... it's not LMAO kinda stuff, I think you need to put a bit more, I mean MORE compromising stuff. Kay bye.
theprovalone chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
This is shaping up to be a most hilarious story, please update soon. I can only imagine the embracing situations bound to occur.
Megaolix chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
Funny... I can't wait to see where Naruto ends up next. Surprise visit in Konoha? In an old battelfield of the war? Hell, in one of Orochimaru's lab? Sound is part of the world, after all.
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
ROTFLAMO!

I can't imagine how many times that scene is going to repeat. He didn't take the seal with him after all.
dfshie chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
Hm... sex too little?
Odin's Scribe chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
This is awesome so far, LL. It has more promise than I've seen in a story for quite a while. I got an especially good laugh out of that last scene and hope that we'll get to see some funny reprecussions from it later. Please update this soon.
LordLoverDuck chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
Ye Gods that was Awesome XD

and do i detect some slight Naruto/Temari in the future?

anyway update soon