Reviews for Torch Song
Ria Lucas AKA Xayian chapter 4 . 3/16/2010
Whoa. Incredibly well written and dark. People never think to wonder about the potential dark human side of the boys being left on their own and you really hit it on the money. The details were woven in very well and the plausibility scary for the fact that such things happen in real life.

I would like to say nice job, but considering the context of the story, that doesn't feel right. So instead I'm sticking with well written with a huge dose of incredibly insightful.
Haylia Jones chapter 4 . 2/8/2010
really great fic. I am impressed. I found it chilling.
Haylia Jones chapter 3 . 2/8/2010
this story is awesome!
your tinsel tinkerbell chapter 4 . 10/29/2009
I absolutely *adore* this. Fuck. The characterization of the boys is brilliant, I can I just say that I love that this is h/c without the, you know, comfort part? XD Sometimes you just need the no chick flick moments rule to hold, you know? I especially enjoyed how everything is just hinted at in this, like Dean having street skills, and him going home with a girl and a guy without making a big fuss on the guy on guy part, and Chesley's taunting and how it pushed Dean off the edge but Sam still doesn't ask (maybe he doesn't want to know the answer), the bruises on Dean's wrists and throat (I think that side of Dean would come out at the lower points in his life) and just...man. I am fangirling over this, I really am. Thank you so much for writing (and sharing!) this. :)
Death-Muncher chapter 4 . 10/16/2009
I thoroughly enjoyed this story.

Your character development of Dean was quality.

greendaypumpkin chapter 4 . 9/7/2009
Wow that was dark and intense. I'd really like it if you wrote a sequel about what happened to Dean, but in a way I also liked how it was left unanswered.
Marlowe97 chapter 4 . 8/6/2009
I liked that fic. It's pretty dark, but that is ok, I like a little darkness. Somehow it fits into the SN-World easily. It was well-drafted, good plot and a very believable downwards-spiral from easy hookups to... well, to that. Well done, I'll put it on my list, might wanna read it again.

Marlowe
NongPradu chapter 4 . 4/8/2009
This was really great. Emotionally charged, occasionally disturbing, but true to character and full of the delicious angst.

So glad Dean blew that guy away. He had it coming. Although, his prison stay would have been a special kind of Hell (I've heard it's not particularly pleasant for child molestors).
Zatnikatel chapter 4 . 12/23/2008
This is… extraordinary. I can’t adequately put into words just how good it is…
fearlessgoddess2 chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
Lol, loved the "Dean having sex with a daeva from the scratches on his back" comment! Hilarious! *continues reading*
reading chapter 4 . 8/5/2008
Holy. Cow. I have nothing more coherent than that.

Well, OK, maybe I do. As much as part of me is screaming out, "Fix it! Fix it!" I respect the fact that you didn't. I kind of like that as much as we have seen from Dean's perspective in the story, you leave us with Sam's perspective - particulary that we know something must have happened, but not what exactly, that it's seriously screwed (and is screwing) Dean up, but that there's only really helplessness (for now one would hope) in figuring out what to do to help actually make things better. Maybe I'm not actually coherent. :)

Anyway, fabulous.
reading chapter 3 . 8/5/2008
Um. Can I say that I don't want Dean to go out tonight? I want him to stay in with Sam. He doesn't have to talk or anything. Just heal and be with his brother and not do anything self-destructive. Is that too much to ask?

Yeah. Probably so. You make him so hurty. *sniff* I'm tempted to say, "but in a good way" except... :) I will say, but in an incredibly well-written, true to character, "I just want to bundle him up and feed him soup and get him some counseling and kiss it all better" kind of way. How's that? :)
reading chapter 2 . 8/5/2008
Man. Awesome chapter. I love the monsters you come up with. I've read your other stories on LJ, but saw a reference there to . So I wandered over to look, too. :) You do a great job, too, with Dean's pain and anger. Oh, Dean. Your humanity was never burned out of you! *sniff*
Tari Roo chapter 4 . 5/25/2008
This is a disturbingly awesome fic. You captured a grief-stricken Dean so well, and adding in a very disturbing past horror possibility for him as well... poor bloke!

Excellent characterisation and plot, with fantastic pace and descriptions.

Excellent fic!
ophium chapter 3 . 5/20/2008
This is one of the most beautifully written stories I have read in a while. Love you're writting style, so full of wonderfull and gritty discriptions that you can actually picture yourself inside the tale. Wonderfully done. And the story itself it's just breath-taking. Thank you so much for sharing this with the rest of us!