Reviews for Perfect Mastercard Commercials
Jimperbam chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
OHMUHGAWSH. Number 1 in chapter 1: I laughed so hard I cried. I'm sure Feral feels most accomplished. The last one on chapter 2: D'GAWWW THAT WAS SO ADORABLE. 8'D
purpledragon6 chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
lol
Draculella chapter 2 . 2/10/2011
ROTFLMAO All are funny but one stands out. The very first one about being able to roast Viper and company all by yourself without the SWAT Kats. I can see it know. Afterwards of course he would turn to Ms. Briggs and politely ask her "Am I doing my job good enough for you now?" while she stares with bugged eyes and dropped jaw. My other fav was 'accidently' dunking Mayor Manx. Pity you couldn't leave him there.
Fiesty Sin chapter 2 . 7/21/2008
lol this story is priceless
RococoSpade chapter 2 . 7/13/2008
loved these, chance and jake's especially, but i could see all of this happening and... you know, i bet orochimaru is based off viper.
trigger12 chapter 2 . 6/6/2008
Cost of a nice bag of 'Sun chips' (Whole wheat and chedder flavoured) $ 3:53 dollors.

Cost of switching from MTS to SHAW: 1st month free.

The cost of seeing a new chapter of this. And almost, ALMOST jumping in my seat and falling on my back with the chair under me: PRICELESS!

PS: I didn't get one. I thought Callie was going to be an enforcer at number 7. Trigger.
Jovianokami chapter 2 . 6/6/2008
That was good; I like the Mayor Manx one better then the others. It was quit funny!
CCharmanderK chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
You should've added to the end, "There are some things money can't by. For the SWAT Kats, there's MasterCard.".

Pretty funny, still.
gbaker chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
These make me feel happy after having a stressfull day at school I would love to see more
Etherweil chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
ROFL! OMG this was hilarious! You inspire me Uly, you really do. I want to come up with some now! LOL TTYL

Ether
ShiningShadow2900 chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
I love it it made my day LOL. You got to make more of them they are so hillarious.
Author 'n Dreamer chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
*hysterical laughter* This is so perfect! I LOVED #'s 1&3. Heck! I loved all of them! This is so hilarious, I should probably stop ranting now, though.

AWESOME FIC!

Dreamer
trigger12 chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
Cost of internet services, 50 dollors a month

Cost of a coke, 0.88 cents

Cost of choking up said berverage through nostrils, cuasing a burning feeling, which cuases sneasing multilpe tims from luaghing hestarically at this fic... PRICELESS!
gunslinger01 chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
awesomely hysterical
Jovianokami chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
Ha, that was funny! Do you'll do more of them? I like to read one were Feral gets back at the SWAT Kats.