Reviews for Naruto: Rebirth of the Arrancar Bloodline
madmanmark666 chapter 3 . 7/1
Great story I love the plot you have developed and the way you blended elements from both naruto and bleach I really hope you pick this up and update soon
Anonymous1684 chapter 3 . 4/11
Oh come on! Why would you leave this story for 7 years especially when it is really awesome!
yindragonkiba chapter 3 . 1/25
Noooo but I've fallen in love with this story
Mate chapter 3 . 12/11/2014
Start updating! This was so good!
Finnish Paragade chapter 3 . 8/7/2014
This is rather fantastic story... Im just disappointed you haven't updated since 2008...
rosemon2 chapter 3 . 4/30/2014
what happens next
ExodiaGeass8910 chapter 3 . 4/25/2014
I see you have brought Madara into the picture, but is he on the side of Konoha, or will he be the same bad guy from cannon? I aslo hope that Naruto gets the CRA brought up, I think he could use more then one young lady, and Hinata and Hikari shouldn't have to fight, unless they are alone with Naruto - who has popcorn and a couple tissues for his coming nosebleeds from nice and sexy show he gets... among OTHER things he gets, like getting laid with not one, but TWO girls that love him for him.
Veldrisk chapter 3 . 8/14/2013
Why are most of the best stories such as this one abandoned long before I can find them? I would love to see this story just left to rot as what is here so far to good to be abandoned and forgotten.
Naruto the Hedgehog 99 chapter 3 . 7/3/2013
I beleive this story has a lot of poteintal. I can't wait to see how you bring Hinata into the, for lack of a better term, love-square.
CATLOVER chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Is Tobi a good guy? 'Cause I'm confused!
D:
Analyn Rockwand chapter 3 . 5/14/2013
I want more, damnit!
James B chapter 3 . 3/2/2013
This is one of the best stories I have read and hope you update soon. Also I hope you don't make this to complex because the amount of good fanfictions that are ruined by that exacted reason are too many to count.
phelen.ward chapter 3 . 1/10/2013
good story so far, and y do i have the feeling it might be kenpaci and yachiru that will b appering and if so r u at least going 2 make ya-chan a teen with child like tendencies insted of a kid and maybe have her get a crush on naruto
Guest chapter 2 . 10/15/2012
I wonder what will the other members of Naruto's clan will think of him as their head of the Arrancar clan and The Lord of the uchiha clan as well?
DarkLord98 chapter 3 . 8/8/2012
awesome work also, all of your your narutos especialy this one and Strength of the Fox, Cunning of the Snake, please keep on updating!