Reviews for First Night
Great story...
writergirl94 chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
haha i love deaning saying "...Shut up." Perfect very deanish
bhoney chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
I like this a lot. This was so sad: "Dean was dead, and Sam was on earth. They had both surely been in Hell." Loved Sam telling Dean he missed him, and that Dean faced his fear, but could only fall asleep when close to Sam. So sweet.
wcfan chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
O.O OMG! I love this! I so can see this happening. Well, maybe not Dean getting into Sam's bed (mostly because J&J can't fit in it. lol) but everything else, I can see happening!

Plus, Dean's still Dean. Yay!

Love it! Love it! Love it!

Now if only season 4 would come around faster...
HAMUCHA chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
(Please tell me what you think!)

I think it's good.

(I can't wait for season four now, can you?)

I CAN'T!
Bethmai chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
Send this into Kripke.. like now!

This needs to be a scene on the show in S4. This was exactly how I pictured Dean like when he came back - but I couldnt put it into my own words! But you did! Beautifully written.
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
Thank you.

I've avoided all stories that the summary references that Dean is dead or still in Hell. The ending was haunting enough without adding more grief.

So thank you for giving us Dean back, for having Sam save him, when he failed to in the season finale.

Dean was afraid, but than I liked how he went outside and yelled at the storm, realizing he was not in hell anymore. He was back with his little brother and if he needed to be reminded so he could sleep, than perfect.

I loved the brother's exchange at the end, that was Sam and Dean.

Thanks for sharing your story with us.
sidjack chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
I miss him too. Thanks for this.

sidjack
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
Aw, a happy ending. We so need this right about now. I wore my Black Metallica shirt today in honor of Dean. God, will season 4 get here like tomorrow?

The ficlet was awesome and I love the Shut up at the end .Such a great brother moment. Thanks for the read.
HollyBush chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
What do I think? I think you saved my life with this fic. I just saw the episode and I'm pretty sure the trobbing in my arm indicates I am having a heartattack. That and the fact that I actually felt my heart stop when Dean died. So yeah...I needed this. Thank you.
CrashnBurn chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
lol. I really liked that last line. It's so Dean.

But oh yeah. That finale was a doozy wasn't it? I was in denial and shock and I want Dean back! :P
nannon chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
perfect.
brokenspirit21 chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
Wow. I really loved this. Like how you got into Dean still being afraid and going to Sam for comfort. The finale was amazing, but I don't know if I can wait til October to find out how Dean gets out of hell. Loved how you tied it together without letting in on the 'how'. Would love to see you conutine this or maybe a sequel... *four stars*
MayukoSon chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
Aw my gosh I need this to happen. It was so sweet. Dean just telling Sam to move over and Sam complying like it was nothing. The shut up at the end was perfect. Thank you for this.
incinera chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
I really liked this. You got both boys characters down well. But I have a question: Do you know when season 4 is supposed to start?