Reviews for The thing called life
Anifan13 chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
Aw nice read
Dust-Raccoon chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
This is a beautiful story. It really tugged at my heartstrings, and made me cry. It's a sweet and sentimental story that's a bit too hard to find these days.
Thanks for writing it, I can say that I really loved it.
AceTrent chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Could've sworn I reviewed months ago... Anyhow, your story really sticks with me. You really captured the essence of life cleverly. Thank you so much for writing such a masterpiece! This needs more recognition!
eshiestryke chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
awwww that was sad i cried when L died and when near was describing his dream i liked this story too
kirly chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
I love it! It was beautiful yet it was so sad that I cried!

The story is one of the few that actually made me cry.

You did a great and awesome job!
BetwixtButterflies chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
Omg, I was seriously fighting back tears when I read this. It's so sad, but it's really fantastic BECAUSE it's so sad! You did a awesome job on this! (even though L did die:[)
Melyx chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
oh my...that was amazing.

really, I cried! that was written so well. At first I thought I couldn't take it seriously because Mello was a hooker, but eventually it fit. Aw, man this is so sad. Hmm I might favourite this, it's not like most of the fanfics I've read. It's different and in a good way, and it...*tries to think of something else to say that was explain the true AWESOMENESS of the story but fails*

Yeah, you get it. Your story is good *facepalm* no, not good. Good is such a satisfactory word. Or whatever. Brilliant, excellent, phenomenoul (man I can't spell)

Bligy chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
Wow... I really wish that this was more... I dunno, a multi-chapter or something. It was just so... gah. It really was remarkable.

Autumn Whispers chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
So sad.

I cried, right at the very end. Poor Light...
Hikari Aiko chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
This was an excellent story. I loved how it took place over such a long period of time. I do hope that you will write more, I look forward to reading it. Excellent job!
Tirosis chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
Wow, you can really write, I cried at it ;_;

This story's amazing.
Mariel Nightstalker chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
this was lovely! sad, in the end, but lovely.

XxCoffee-and-CreamxX chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
Wow, your story forced me to confront my emotions, something I haven't done in a while. This story felt real, if that makes any sense at all. The characters had depth and the plot line was good. This is one of the best Death Note fanfictions I have read so far. You've done an excellent job with it I think.

rpmuleftw chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
You are portraying Mello to be an EXTREMELY angry person. Mello isn't nearly as bad in the anime/manga than you show him to be here - he's a drama queen, yes, and is a little on-edge, but he isn't such a terrible person.

Besides that, your writing is very good. I liked the plot :]
Gosurori-Otaku chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
Rahh... you killed off Ryuuzaki... :( But I'll forgive you 'cause this is so awesome! (Awesome as in, red neon letters with balloons kind of awesome :D)