Reviews for Who Do You See?
Demon Vampire180 chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Wow. This is beautiful. It's a little heart-wrenching and thought-provoking. You did an absolutely wonderful job.
MelancholyMadness chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
This is sad, but I believe that Kakashi saw him as Naruto because would he really have done 'Leaf secret finger jutsu: One Thousand Years Of Death' on his sensei or the Yondaime? Or said the 'I'm saying this because you don't get. You think you get it, which is not the same as actually getting it. Get it?'. Even in the beginning he treats him like a kid who could be anyone... Of course he probably did try harder to protect him because of Minato, and he is scary similar to Obito at times... And once they associate with each other more, Naruto becomes one of his precious people... But I think he realizes that Naruto isn't Minato.

And on a side note: I hope Jiraiya isn't dead too... But Nagato does truly believe he killed his sensei, 'cause when he came clean and joined the club, he would've said something.

-Ash
tangune chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
i would like to see a 2nd chapter so i can see what kakashi says to naruto
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
very good questions, I've always wondered about Kakashi's way of teaching...WHEN he actually taught anything, I don't think Kakashi was well equipped to have a team I think he would have been better off w/an apprentice...

THANKS:"D
Adnacia chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
That was wonderful! I wanted to cry a little over the anguish that Naruto was expressing.
XxShawns Guardian AngelxX chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
Wow. Great job. I took a risk reading this since I don't get the manga anymore. But nothing was revealed that I don't already know. Great job. Very emotionally gripping and that IS an interesting debate. o_O

Hope the moving goes well xD Now I am running off to write more YuGiOh stuff.

Toodles!
avatarjk137 chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
Nice work. This is a bit more serious and introspective than what I usually get from you. I liked it.
mistress0of0sin chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
amazing. this was really amazing. there is nothing else i can say because you really left me speechless.
xxchibinessxx chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
THAT WAS SO CUTE!

IN A WEIRD WAY.

ARE YOU GOING TO WRIGHT A SEQUEL?

CAN YOU PLEASE?