Reviews for Whispers in the Rain
This was a great story! :D :D :D :D
Itachi008 chapter 9 . 9/13/2017
Interesting! :D
Itachi008 chapter 4 . 9/13/2017
Poor Ed... I wanna give him a hug, but no doubt he'd automatically punch me through a wall.
Itachi008 chapter 2 . 9/13/2017
...Sirius is a fucking HYPOCRITE! He himself wax repeatedly PROVEN to be dangerous in PoA, yet he has the nerve to say that about someone else even though if Harry hadn't given him (Sirius) a chance too he'd be long DEAD. Fuck Black!

I love your writing, Harry, Hermione's angry worry (it's very In-Character for her), and Dumbledore's agreement with Harry.
lunalovelloyd chapter 25 . 6/19/2017
Vampire Diaries!
Teriyaki Princes chapter 12 . 1/5/2017
I usually don't like fma crossovers where Ed leaves amestris but I really like this one with how you've characterized everyone
Guest chapter 25 . 10/3/2016
Thank you for writing this! I enjoyed reading it! :)
TouchDouche chapter 1 . 5/3/2016
I am leaving and I just wanted to tell you that this story is beautiful
TouchDouche chapter 6 . 5/3/2016
Aren't there anti-muggle wards around Hogwarts?
allenx14 chapter 25 . 3/28/2016
Dawwwwwwwwwwwwww that was an adorable end.
DiscontinuedCharacter chapter 5 . 2/23/2016
Ed is SOOOOOO out of CHARACTER!
rhea chapter 8 . 2/6/2016
yew with phoenix feather core voldemort's wand
The Mirror Above the Sink chapter 25 . 1/24/2016
*For some strange reason is crying*

I loved this story so much! You would not believe how much it inspired me to make my own FMA/HP crossover! I literally read all of it within the span of an hour. I really hope you make a sequel! I loved this (more than I should've) sooooo much! I couldn't stand to see that it was over!
Please, PLEASE make a sequel!
-Edward Elric
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2015
WARNING! CARRY ON READING OR ELSE YOU WILL DIE, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl named Clarissa. She was ten-years-old and she lived in a mental hospital because she killed her mom and dad. She got so bad that she went to kill all the staff in the hospital, so the More-government decided that the best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her as humane as possible, but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death, she returns to the person that reads this letter, on a Monday night at 12:00a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on this one site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake. Apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes, u will have the best day of ur life tomorrow. U will either get kissed or asked out. If u break this chain, u will see a little dead girl in your room. In 53 mins someone will say I love you or I'm sorry..o