Reviews for Elements of Emotion: Fear
Guest chapter 4 . 12/12/2014
I feel my sentiments have mostly been echoed below but felt the need to praise your talents with this story. Truly sublime. It was an absolute pleasure to read what you have so carefully constructed. You write so effortlessly, it was a hedonistic joy to view.
Bkwrmchar chapter 4 . 5/31/2014
This was excellent! Thank You
femina.lillith chapter 4 . 4/20/2013
oh, this is soooo lovely! so perfect and strong, yet so smooth and meaningful!
this is definitely one of my favorites!

I'm so in love with our writing!
RestlessSoul03 chapter 4 . 2/9/2012
I know it's bee almost four years since you wrote this story, but I wanted to tell you how amazing it was. Wow, just wow. I can't really find adequate words to describe how much I loved it. Thank you.
The Crazed Kid chapter 4 . 7/25/2010
I loved the story! It was deep and awe inspiring. You have a way with words that made my eyes become glued to the computer monitor. I hope you continue making more fantastic stories, such as this one.
yellowsmurf6 chapter 4 . 11/28/2008
I'm sitting here trying to fathom words that could adequately praise this masterpiece. Everything sounds hollow after reading it! I've told you before how much I enjoy your writing, but this piece is amazing. So in depth, so raw and real... Beautifully done!
ookamimaster chapter 4 . 7/15/2008
I must say as a Femslash connoisseur, that was amazing. I like the pairing anyway, but that was better than most Femslash fics I read, even most fanfics in general. Especially the descriptions and composition. Excellent work, I am now going to look through your library to see if you've written any more.
DarkBard0 chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
I know I've said it before, either on LJ or P&P, but dear lordy these are bloody briliant. I often find myself reading back on them from time to time, because I just love them. One of my most favourite collections of pieces.