Reviews for A "Romance" in Seven Acts
Please Delete My Account Now chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
Oh man, that was totally sick! So cool. Has anyone written a Act Eight? No? You know, you CAN make it non-lemon, just have them both drunk and so completely out of it and they have a 'talk', then black screen, next morning - ta-daa! - Baby Trunks, on the way! Okay, that was so stupid, don't mind me.
dark pride chapter 1 . 6/7/2002
continue that was great i love b/v stories i love love love love that in most they would have had vegeta slobbering all over her and i dont like that since hes a prince
Shakira1 chapter 1 . 4/3/2002
Aw, that was acually kinda cute. If only Bulma had not been so drunk, that

would be on my DBZ site.
Zapenstap chapter 1 . 3/4/2002
Dot Warner! I remember you. I emailed you once like three years ago. And here you are, still around. Absolutely fabulous. I will check out your fics more thoroughly later, but I liked them back in the day, and I'm sure they're better now!
abcxyz chapter 1 . 2/11/2002
Hi again! This was pretty good! And funny! And long! Well, I don't have any ideas for an act 8, but if I do, I'll e-mail you! Bye!
Jamie chapter 1 . 1/9/2002
Wow, that was pretty good, this is the first story i've read on .
Bulma435 chapter 1 . 12/3/2001
cool fic! you know the saying that you used? "as if he had just sprouted a tail." knowing vegeta, it might happen!
Chibi Videl chapter 1 . 11/19/2001
i liked it ... ur a good writer. but (kinda embarrassed 2 admit it) i do have a thing 4 lemons. they just make the story more interesting. _
DragonofGoodFaith chapter 1 . 8/30/2001
cool
poster882003 chapter 1 . 7/4/2001
nice story!
Me5 chapter 1 . 7/3/2001
great wright more very soon
liz chapter 1 . 5/27/2001
are you making more to this because i think it is interesting
Lanfir Leah not signed in chapter 1 . 5/15/2001
I like your story! It has a humorous touch to it that keeps you reading.
alchemy dream chapter 1 . 3/20/2001
I read this about a year ago...and I really loved it. I always wanted to tell U. Very good. It's one of my older faves :)
Peanuts Factory chapter 1 . 3/8/2001
Come on! Why don't you write act eight! Oh well...Not if you don't want to... Anyway, you write so pretty! Keep writing(-
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »