Reviews for Arwen
cyetta chapter 1 . 1/3/2016
There are good stories, and then there are stories such as these; they feel so right that upon reading they merge with my vision of middle earth. This is a beautifully written piece that completely redefines my vision of Arwen. Thank you for writing it :)
HuitFemmes chapter 1 . 8/8/2015
Simply exquisite. I'll never get tired of hearing more about the tale of Aragorn and Arwen from Arwen's perspective, as she's often never given real depth, fear, and humanity. This is so, so beautiful.

xx
Carly Carnations chapter 1 . 3/10/2015
Beautiful...
Bleuv Sargent chapter 1 . 1/12/2015
"That night, Arwen learned that a man made love with lips and words and fingertips."
And that sentence breaks my heart, it's beautiful.
The shot is beautiful too. So IC and sweet and painful.
I love it. Thanks
IreneHolmes chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
You know, I don't think I've ever read a story just about their marriage before now. They've featured as a couple, or as parents, or as their own people, but you've given me insight into their lives as husband and wife. Thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
This is one of the most captivating short-stories I have ever read, your gift for writing is immaculate and the way you paint emotions with mere words astounds me. It has been an incredible pleasure to read this, to soak in every sentence. Thankyou
tadah2 chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
I enjoyed this. Very nice.
Lady Eruanna of Mirkwood chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
nuff said.
Chrissy chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
I wonder if you've written any Doctor Who. This is quite good. I've been turning the idea of writing one to show these louts what's what in the world of words, but this takes some of the urgency out of things. Quite satisfactory.
Revel in the Night chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Beautiful, absolutely beautiful. You have a way with words and this is heart-clenchingly good. :)

- Revel in the Night
Rivergift chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
That was simply, indescribably beautiful- sensual and deep and gorgeous and a wonderful take on such a mysterious romance.
PresentlyPastDFuture chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
You have an amazing way with words! The range of emotions and the intense connection between Arwen and Aragorn was beautifully expressed.
thisismyGuiltyPleasure chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
This is beautifully written. You took a fantastical situation and made into just enough of a reality. Love it.
Karakehribar chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Others have described their reactions to this story more eloquently, but I just wanted to chime in & let you know how much I enjoyed this story - & am in awe of the descriptions & emotions in it.
FebruarySong chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
This is absolutely incredible! You write prose with the finesse of a poet.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »