Reviews for Thunder and Lightning
she.a.punk chapter 2 . 2/20/2019
Ohh baby loved this one. I love the matter-of-fact way Ronon does everything, not really worried about subtext or emotional things the rest of us would worry about. How will you look at me in the morning. He just thinks, she's cold, get her warm the quickest way possible. Boom. Love it.
rainbowlollipops15 chapter 2 . 11/4/2013
oh my god - ronon, half naked in the shower *drool*
bailey1ak chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Re-read this again today and wanted to say that it is still a great story!
hifield chapter 2 . 1/2/2010
Very enjoyable story - love the pre-shippy stories You always do such a good job. Thanks for keeping us all entertained.
hifield chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
I haven't read this for a while and it's a real treat - love lightning and thunder so the story is great. Add a hunky Satedan to the mix and what's not to love!

It's a bit of a cliff hanger ending what with the storm upon them - on to chapter two!
Elliesmeow chapter 2 . 12/27/2009
I love both thunder and lightening, but I'd consider things from Keller's pov if it meant a hot shower with Ronon at the end of things.;P
Dragowolf chapter 2 . 3/31/2009
Oh wonderful story! Lots of fun to read!

And very cute! When Ronon thanks Rodney for letting the shields fail poor Rodney isn't going to know with him... he'll probably freak out and think that Ronon is a clone or something...

Great work! *goes off to read the next story*
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 2 . 3/22/2009
"He smiled to himself and made a mental note to talk to McKay first thing in the morning.

And thank him.

Not for restoring the shields.

But for letting them fail in the first place."

Classic, just a pure classic!
Darkwing333 chapter 2 . 6/14/2008
Oh great story!
aradiaeva chapter 2 . 5/31/2008
Great story
tripwatcher2 chapter 2 . 5/26/2008
This was so good! Of course, my dirty mind has continued this shower scene with an M rating! LOL! Thanks for sparking my vivid imagination! :)
Whirlwind421 chapter 2 . 5/24/2008
Awesomeness! I LOVE the last line!
SingingShooter chapter 2 . 5/19/2008
loverly!
journeyman07 chapter 2 . 5/18/2008
Loved this, think this is my fave of yours so far...really sexy and sensual and all part of Ronon's 'plan' all along - LOL! Thanks x
deal4321 chapter 2 . 5/17/2008
Glad Ronon was there to save Jennifer from being swept into the ocean. Thanks for sharing! :-)