Reviews for Snake
rainbowlollipops15 chapter 6 . 11/4/2013
another great story, and i loved the bit about the gang counting how many people on base Ronon as shot - classic!
bailey1ak chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Being bit by a snake actually freaks me out a bit, but I love the dialog between these two as they sort out what to do next.
Elliesmeow chapter 6 . 1/17/2010
Wow, that was insane. I loved it. I could just picture Rodney spazzing out and rampaging through the woods and luckily hitting all the bad guys he shoots at. Who happen to be his

Thanks for posting. Loved the idea of Jennifer saving Ronon's offer to shoot McKay for a rainy day.

-Ellie
Shelly chapter 6 . 10/19/2009
Good story wit a very cute ending. Loved the banter between everyone. Liked the scene where Rodney was shooting and you didn't know who he shot and thought it was Jennifer and turned out to be someone completely different. Great hallucination scenes too, I could see Rodney imagining those things. Lovely whump too. Thanks much for sharing the story.
Dragowolf chapter 6 . 3/31/2009
Very cute and sweet! Wonderful job! So much fun to read!
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 6 . 3/22/2009
"“Rain check?” She asked.

“You want me to check to see if it’s raining?” Ronon looked confused.

“No.” Jen laughed. “It means save it for a rainy day. Basically… don’t shoot him now. But I’ll call in that favor another time.”

“Oh goody.” Rodney mumbled. “Very professional beside manner, Dr. Keller.”

“Right.” Ronon nodded, warily eyeing McKay. “Just say when.”

“Oh don’t worry.” Jen raised an eyebrow at Rodney. “I will.”

And with that, the discussion deteriorated into a completely useless count of just how many people on base Ronon had already shot, and if Rodney’s recent take down would count as one, or three."

LOL! Great lines, great lines! Keep it up!
walk74 chapter 6 . 2/14/2009
Three shots to take Rodney down; very cool. Just as long as he does not make a habit of that!
Super-girl-straight-from-hell chapter 6 . 9/3/2008
LOL Very nice... but not at all how you treat a snake bite and jen would know how...
Asugar chapter 6 . 8/1/2008
LOL. Love Keller warning Teyla to keep John from picking at his bandages. And you used Lorne! Awesome.
Laby Anne Boleyn chapter 5 . 7/14/2008
Man, get story! Had me laughting so hard!
aradiaeva chapter 6 . 7/5/2008
Awesome job
Whirlwind421 chapter 6 . 5/23/2008
Awesome story!
LadyNiko chapter 2 . 5/23/2008
“You know, we have stairs!” John yelled, jumping down the steps and running after the disappearing Satedan.

**snicker** I could so hear Sheppard saying that... ;)

I liked the pacing of this and felt you did a good job w/ getting all the characters right.

Good job and I look forward to your next tale. :)
dragonsword2008 chapter 6 . 5/19/2008
I really enjoyed this story you perfectly captured mckay and your snake facts were for the most part were right on please keep contributing.
Silverthreads chapter 2 . 5/18/2008
Oh injured Rodney, hallucinations - great start!