Reviews for Wake Up KP
GothicCuteness chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
spectre666 chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
LOL, this brings back memories. First grade, a cutie named

Suzie, and this song premiering on the radio. Black hole time for our heroes.

Drakonis Aurous chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
Great story. The last line wraps the whole sitch nicely.

- Drakonis Aurous
XyKPfan chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
Another good fic. I was a litte confused a first but then I started to follow. Like I said, another good fic. Keep on writing, keep on updating, and keep on rocking!
LTAOZFAN chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
It seems to me that the people operating the drive-in theater would take a look around after the show, to see if anybody had fallen asleep in their car. When I worked the Reference Desk in the public library (before retiring), there were times we had to wake up people when we closed in the evening. Of course, that would have spoiled the story.

And considering how James Possible keeps his eye on his Kimmie-Cub, wouldn't he have known WHERE Kim and Ron were going? And, therefore, be able to go to the drive-in and check, say about 2:00 PM? Of course, that would have spoiled the story, two.

AND, if Wade still has Ron (and maybe Kim?) microchipped, the parents could call him and have him get a fix on the kids' location. Of course, that would have spoiled the story, three.

In any case, a cute piece of work, well-written and amusing. Thanks for posting, Captain.

"Them's my views, amen, so be it."

"Treasure Island," by R. L. Stevenson
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
OOH! They ARE dead! Ouch! XD Great job on this!

Very harsh for the teenagers, though, but at least they're not tired anymore and missed the monstrosity of a movie! lol.

Keep up the awesome work! U *U*

Ever-so sincerely signed,

Shizuku Tsukishima749 :D ;D :) ;)
CajunBear73 chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
Cute play on an oldie with these two. Kim, Ron and this song fit pretty well together, considering the curfews she has had to face all these years...

Joe Stoppinghem chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
Once I saw the title I though I knew what you were doing, dang good idea. Cute, very cute.

Aero Tendo chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
Nice story, quite funny and I liked the music touch to it. :)
Danny-171984 chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
yup, their both dead. Sigh...

Yankee Bard chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
Hm, Middleton has a drive-in? Wonder why drive-in dates were never in the show. Nice tribute to the Everly Bros. song.
Thomas Linquist chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
Sorry to hear bout the burn, Cap. I recommend gold bond lotion.

Loved the story. The last line says it all.
Ran Hakubi chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
It's been awhile since I've heard the song, but this almost sounds like a little parody of "Wake Up Please Susie". I can't be 100% though.

And sorry about the sunburn on your feet, guy. I believe you when you say that wearing shoes and socks with sunburned feet is a new experience in pain. But hey, at least you and the fam had a good time at the beach. That's gotta count for something.
Captain IT chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
I can see Kims dad now running after Ron with a space helmet in his hands.

"Ron you just volunteered to test the new Kepuler 4 the nearest black hole" scream Mr.P

Keep it KP real

Captain IT
Larry Sentinel 103 chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
nice one Cap. Hope you had a good good time at the beach.