Reviews for Satori
newyorkersteph0804 chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
A biography by F. Miller... well played...
Kagetora no Tsume chapter 3 . 12/16/2012
I don't think I've ever heard those arguments put quite so well. *salutes*
Yuriski-1st chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
F. Miller, who portrait her as hooker? ...I see what you did there.
sunnydayz56 chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Part of the

Have you ever read the "I don't wanna be in love" series? It is too funny! Joker calls Bruce for dating advice, Two-Face calls about dating, Bruce goes to the Riddler's bachelor party, all because he is dating Selina. None of them know he's Batman except for Selina. It is SO hilarious!
t wrecks chapter 3 . 12/5/2009
frighteningly insightful
t wrecks chapter 2 . 12/5/2009
very good
t wrecks chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
this is great
24isover chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
hee! i like how the rogues are like a normal meddlesome family, with the three acting like they were Selina's big brothers.

I like the tone you've set for this series-rogues have normal feelings too :)
24isover chapter 2 . 5/26/2008
aww. i love how the bat has to do a dry run of his conversation in his head...glad it turned out to be sweet and painless for him. it's the foot massage, i tell you.
Ieyre chapter 3 . 5/10/2008
And the addiction continues. I'm a little confused at certain points, because I never really read the comics very much, I mostly watched the Animated Series. How close were all the Rogues? I always got the feeling there wasn't much love between most of them.
Wispr chapter 3 . 3/18/2008
Now this was an intense chapter. Really good character development!

Wispr chapter 2 . 3/18/2008
Nice way for Catwoman to see what the victim feels after being robed. Again love how you are doing their relationship!

Wispr chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
How you write the inner dialog is very good and the scene in the Study was bloody hilarious!

Nightarcher210 chapter 3 . 9/17/2006
That was a good chapter (I loved the bit about the Burton/Schumacher films), but the end was the best. I like Barbara, and you portray her so well.

Well, I'm off to read more. Toodles!
CalliopeMused chapter 3 . 6/16/2005
I am slowly but surely reading your entire amazing repetoire of amazing character development, drama, and insight. The deepest fear being the horribly flubbed movie was an excellent touch- that would scare me, too. You make all the characters real, three dimensional instead of blots of color on the page. If you're not writing for DC, you should be.