Reviews for A Second Chance
Atlas Gryffis chapter 4 . 3/10/2013
This is really good but not for me.
Spannerspoon chapter 31 . 2/18/2013
Excellent story! Amazing amount of plot for 31chapters, really enjoyed!

Fantastically written - easy fave
wingedangel791 chapter 31 . 2/15/2013
Love it!
ruth hammond chapter 30 . 2/15/2013
Thank you, I have not read any story like this one. Looking forward to the sequel.
ruth hammond chapter 17 . 2/11/2013
WOW! what a chapter, loved it!
ruth hammond chapter 6 . 2/6/2013
you come up with the most interesting story lines...ones no one else has come up with...excellent!
Scioneeris chapter 19 . 2/1/2013
I am rereading this lovely piece again. I can't begin to say how much I really enjoy your stories, even if I rarely comment. It's been a bear of a week at University and I'm glad I can unwind reading some more of your lovely, well-crafted worlds. Thanks so much for writing and sharing your stories! I really enjoy them and I hope all is well with you. :)
Larisya chapter 30 . 1/25/2013
I liked it, though Dia being Harry wasn't part of my equation... Works, though. Did Dia like history because he didn't already know it all?
W und W chapter 30 . 1/23/2013
Awesome story. I really really enjoyed it. I loved Diablos and all the mystery surounding him. I also loved how he slowly opened up to Harry and others and I absolutely loved Coran and the not so evil Tommie boys. They were hilarious.
Rose Hathaway Potter chapter 31 . 1/16/2013
Congratulations, the fanfic is wonderful!
Loved you write very well!
(excuse any errors, I'm using google translator)
Bjs
Guest chapter 8 . 12/7/2012
lol. i didn't read the book but even in the movies i didn't really like dumbledore.
LestatsRaven chapter 11 . 10/14/2012
Hi! I really like your story so far and think the plot is fun, however just to point out some of the grammer is wrong. It is not really a big deal, but when when you use a sentence with "and bugger you," bugger is british slang for "have intercourse with". I think you wanted "and bug you" which would be to anoy the other person until they tell you what you want to know. Like I said it is easy enough to read around, but it does give the reader certain mental pictures.
Guest chapter 21 . 10/10/2012
i realy like to story so far but like it when you evil and twisted more.
64teeth chapter 31 . 10/3/2012
very interesting story :)
Guest chapter 30 . 9/27/2012
i really liked this story it did get slow towards the middle. unfortuneatly i stopped reading around ch 25 just cldnt get interested anymore. sorry.
1,261 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »