Reviews for A Second Chance
Guest chapter 23 . 9/27/2012
i really like this story but its moving too slow. too many secrets Dias keeping n kinda making it hard to follow. and a bit boring
karen1025 chapter 31 . 9/25/2012
The chapter has not been posted
Ka chapter 7 . 9/14/2012
Ravenclaw and Slytherin? Well, well, aren't you making your auHarry an interesting character. Except, y'know, not. Well, at least you didn't invent an entire new house for him, so there's that.
Ka chapter 6 . 9/14/2012
I sort of dislike nice fluffy Lucius and Severus. No matter how much of an interesting character Severus is, that doesn't mean that he isn't a petty, unkind, unhappy man. No matter how pretty and impressive the Malfoys are, Lucius is perfectly willing to torture small children and families that aren't his, and Draco is a spoiled brat. Sudden complete niceness from these people just weirds me out.
ShadowMoon chapter 29 . 9/3/2012
I had my suspicions about Dia being Harry but there were too many factors to be sure. Still, who is Orator really and how did they meet? If Salerna is Dia's first friend, who is he really? And then there's the neckalace. And I'm a little puzzled as to why Dumbpedore refers to Dia as the devil. Does he know he's a time traveled Harry and just hates him for interfering? Or for the time traveling. I must confess to being a bit confused. I love this story though and intend to reread it now that I know Dia is Harry.
sephsdaughter chapter 30 . 7/25/2012
SQUEEE! Super epic-ness. I love this fic too. :D Much love to you *showers you with baskets of cookies and fudge* Yay!
PhoenixFelicis chapter 30 . 7/9/2012
I really this time-traveler fic! Past Harry as Diablos, Hermione as Arsenic and Draco as Odium, who'da thunkit? It was a good story with lots of humor, drama, and unity for a good cause of stomping out manipulative bastards (cough Dumbledore) who have their own logic of what is light, dark, and in between. I thought that it was great to know that the Malfoys can even have a human side, and that for once, Bellatrix and the Lestrange brother weren't doing the pureblood thing. I had a great time reading this, and so I'm now gonna move on to this fabulous sequel you have.
Yours truly,

Phoenix :D
kandierain751 chapter 31 . 7/6/2012
Oh my goodness. Literally. Oh. My. God. That was one of the best stories I'd ever read.. And I've read quite a few. I'm so impressed!

I loved it and cannot wait to read the sequel(which I'll start once I get up, seeing as its 1am as of this review) cx
Fabianadat chapter 30 . 7/1/2012
Olá!

Realmente eu adorei sua história. Fiquei muito intrigada com a figura de Diablos e me prendi totalmente a ele.

Mas a sua trama arrebata do inicio ao fim, não consegui deixar de ler da primeira a ultima linha. Adorei seus personagens originais, e amei a sua trama sobre a volta no tempo e como isso se desenrolou.

Logo vou cair na continuação.

Beijos!
Schnuff chapter 6 . 6/23/2012
till now i am not real impressed with this story.

the great opportunity for telling us something about Harrys childhood ...wasted, again and again we read about a whining Harry.

And his uncle? We know next to nothing about him. He left the Potters with 17. And now is a teacher. All think about him as an stern guy, but is actions are that of a softy.

And the rest of the story?

Even the sorting of Harry into different houses was written before.

Na, sorry if a story can't get me hooked up within the first 6 chapters i maybe miss the best part...but there are at last thousands of unread stories aroung!
adafrog chapter 30 . 6/5/2012
Good story, thanks.
noreenklose chapter 31 . 5/27/2012
Excellent!

I really enjoyed reading your story.

Thanks for writing it.

I can't wait to read the sequel.

KUTGW,

Noreen
Safiiri chapter 31 . 5/1/2012
One of the best HP fics I've ever read.
RemySevvyFan chapter 30 . 4/30/2012
I've been looking for this story for a long time because I just wanted to read it again. I love Dia!

I don't know if I left a review last time, I wasn't good at that at the beginning.

If you don't have anything to do, you can look for a review by Twilightfan, my former name which is absolutely not true anymore.
kayamira chapter 30 . 3/7/2012
Ah, I reall loved your idea. You had me entertained for a whole afternoon, ridiculously so... It had been m first good laugh in a while. A very entertaining story, and I like the characters you created, especialy Salerna... he seems like a great guy.

Having the italian minister dressing down the british one was incredibly hillarious, given the momentary political situation. But I like the idea that other countries are not so narrow-minded about the dark arts, and how great is the idea that Diablos has practically half of the italian auror-forces behind him, having trained them all? Also, considering harry's power, I am astonished Salerna could take him in a duel, even if it is not all-out.

In the last chapter, it seems rather like you hurried a bit too much, and while having harry accept the real diablos, that nobody else sais anything - they all accep it a bit too easily, in my opinion such a thing would evoke at least more discussion.

But all together, I love your Diablos character. The way he is "evil" to his students and banters around - though I am surprised by tom's character and also by Voldemorts, but that's part of your story. I wonder though what really convinced Voldemort...

It was incredibly funny and entertaining to read your story and you did a great job with the plotline.
1,261 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »