Reviews for A Second Chance
interesting oc...
Persefoni Booklover chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
loved it !
missisaac chapter 30 . 12/1/2011
what a story i loved it its not my usual thing but omg i couldnt stop reading it well done it helped when i couldnt sleep due to my cold
Confessions of a Short Girl chapter 31 . 11/7/2011
May I say that this was an abolutely amazing story? I think I may because you defninitly deserve the credit. I love the twist of how Diablos, Arsenic, and Odium turned out to be Harry, Hermione, and Draco. Pure genius if you ask me.
avalonchick5 chapter 30 . 9/16/2011
Hey!

*sniff* Perfectly lovely. I absolutely loved this story and I love, love, love Diablos. Some people may be prejudiced against OCs (because, really, Diablos isn't really Harry anymore...he's Diablos) but they should read this story. They'd start liking OCs right damn quick.

Is that even proper grammar? "Right damn quick"...no idea.

Alrighty, so, I really loved this story - well-written, fascinating plot, kept me on the edge of my seat and desperate for more, nice dab of mystery and suspense with just the right amount of sweet Diablos/Harry bonding fluff.

In short - amazing.

Love,

Avalon
Twilightfan chapter 31 . 9/10/2011
This fanfiction is amzing!

Dia is a great character and I love his eyes.

But he had such a terrible life, I was shaking while reading the memories.

And Salerna is a brilliant person.

I'm gonna read the sequel now.

HAve fun writing more stories!
Faerie of Tara chapter 9 . 8/24/2011
Poor Diablos :(
Faerie of Tara chapter 2 . 8/24/2011
"Merlin, was I like this as a child?"

Haha. I've read this story before, and that means much more than a simple question... Diablos and Harry are a LOT alike... Lol

awesome story! :)
Wicked Lovely 17 chapter 30 . 8/1/2011
love it. :)
Apocalyptici chapter 30 . 7/23/2011
Wow 2 days to finish reading it all and i loved it. i spent a whole night trying to figer out who Dia was and the necklace was i had finally decided on ether hes harry and the necklace voldy or hes voldy and the necklace is harry. The only thing i didn't get was in one of the dreams he said that hes parents had abandoned him in the place between the allys so that threw me off along with the fact that he was a kid. The memories had straightened out the latter. so if you could just tell me about the former i would be vary grateful.

Love

~~Choco-Barry~~
Faerie of Tara chapter 29 . 7/21/2011
Omgosh I love this story! Honestly, of all the explanations I thought of, that one NEVER crossed my mind. Brilliant!
Faerie of Tara chapter 15 . 6/18/2011
I love Evil Dumbledore. But, I hate him 'cause he's evil... Wait...
Faerie of Tara chapter 6 . 6/18/2011
"But Accio isn't learned until like fourth year!" Hermione exclaimed.

Would Hermione really say "like"? Just asking
Faerie of Tara chapter 3 . 6/18/2011
Harry said something in Italian that made Diablos spit out the wine he had. The glass was put down with a sharp sound and the boy jumped. Diablos took a deep breath and wiped his mouth with a handkerchief, closed his eyes before turning to the boy and said:

"Who in the fucking hell taught you that fucking sentence?" His calm demeanour did not fool the adults for one second.

"Salerna," the boy said, a bit terrified. Diablos never swore in front of Harry; only when he was really, really pissed off. At hearing his friend's name, the man snapped.

"He's dead," Diablos declared and stormed from the table.

Hilarious!