Reviews for A Second Chance
DawnScarlet19610 chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
I'm sorry, but this is stupid. James didn't have a brother and not even fanfiction can change that.
lux thebarbarionwarrior chapter 31 . 5/5/2011
the story was lovely...really showed us all the characters in a new light
sma erDnIy lnO chapter 30 . 5/1/2011
great story )
sma erDnIy lnO chapter 18 . 4/6/2011
read this had 2 stop from laughing cause im supposed 2 b sleeping lol!
mist shadow chapter 27 . 3/13/2011
Miles, a sixth year? wasn't he the italian auror?
mist shadow chapter 12 . 3/11/2011
you know, I noticed long ago, but keep forgetting to ask. where are Crabbe and Goyle?
mist shadow chapter 6 . 3/11/2011
you do know that the Hat has to choose one House no matter what, right? Either depending on the talents or on personal preference. oh well, wonder how you get put of this, so gonna keep reading
Dormant-CynicalDonkeys chapter 22 . 3/4/2011
I would have said that Diablos was actually Harry a time traveler but that seemed too complicated and impossible a paradox that i scrapped the idea.
Annihilis chapter 31 . 2/17/2011
First to the story content:

I enjoyed the story, at times staying awake far later than I should have to continue reading it.

Although this story has some issues, I look forward to reading later works by this author.

AR
Annihilis chapter 16 . 2/13/2011
My Dear,

Do not worry that it took you a mere month to complete writing a chapter. I know of an author who has written 20 chapters of a 40 chapter epic and has not updated the bloody story in over 2 and a half bloody years.

With regard to your great grandfather, there is never a good time to lose someone for who you have feelings, regardless of their age. We all wish everyone we cared about was around forever and we had all the time in the world to spend with them to learn their words of wisdom and to hold them close to us so that our hearts would be forever full of love, hope and happiness. When we pass from this plane to the next, we are never truly gone as long as there is someone here who remembers us in all our glory and folly.
WereBunny87 chapter 30 . 1/19/2011
Your characters are all so awesome! *dies* i loved the story...Diablos made me giggle...so did Tom *snerk* good job, hon...keep up the awesomeness!
osweetie246 chapter 8 . 1/13/2011
I always knew there wass something funny about Dumbledore... and you REALLY like knee-high metal boots, dont you? XD i've read some of your other fanfictions, and if you look past the slight and few grammar mistakes they're AWESOME. you're work is some of the best i've seen in a long time.
Catdays67 chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
cool
mindy.18 chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Good chapter
Mystic 777 chapter 30 . 12/9/2010
I usually don't go for "dark-Harry" stories, but it really isn't *that* dark. I really enjoyed this story. I really found Dora amusing and your OCs were realistic. Thanks for sharing this!
1,261 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »