Reviews for A Second Chance
Robin Grimm-Goodfellow chapter 24 . 11/30/2010
He...is about as strange as Artemis...who I will be introducing in a story in about a week or so. Yeah. HP Crossover...yeah.
Robin Grimm-Goodfellow chapter 21 . 11/30/2010
I know how you feel. I have three HP stories going on (but not up) that I'm working on 'secretly'. One is a HP and Inheritance Cycle x-over, and I can think about times in the 4th HP book and 7th HP book, but not in the 2nd HP book that I'm writing about. The other x-over is HP and Lord of The Rings, I can think parts of back in 'the ring' time and now, but not in between. The last story is one where Harry goes missing and dies during the third task...or so it seems. Now I can think about Harry in the summer before 6th year and actually IN his 6th year messing with the students by calling Snape 'Uncle Sev', but I can't actually get anywhere. You're my inspiration for getting inbetween and writing fillers, because you have somewhat serious yet amusing stories. Wow. That's a lot of Drabbling...update eventually. Love the story, by the way. Wait, it's complete, isn't it? Never mind...still love the story.
Robin Grimm-Goodfellow chapter 16 . 11/29/2010
you said Cissi twice but didn't say Cissy
ruth hammond chapter 29 . 11/10/2010
boy did you get me there!

never is a thousand years would I have thought of that!

liked the rest of the chapter and look forward to the next and the sequel!

ruth hammond chapter 28 . 11/10/2010
oh yes, evil...

tehe
ruth hammond chapter 27 . 11/10/2010
delays in updates...there is this very good thing here that lets you mark a story or author for updates when they become available, they are delivered to you...has saved my sanity...what is really fortunate for me is that I did not come upon this story when you were writing it and I just click from chapter to chapter! hehe
ruth hammond chapter 18 . 11/8/2010
hilarious!

a really fun chapter

looking forward to the next

hehehe
ruth hammond chapter 15 . 11/8/2010
this was a perfect place to end this story, but I am really glad that you decided to continue.
ruth hammond chapter 14 . 11/8/2010
he he...I remember my religion class, though the teacher called it sacred studies which a goodly number of the students mis-spelled as scared studies...wonder if she ever figured out the way to solve that was to change the name?

on to the next chapter after some house work is done...
ruth hammond chapter 12 . 11/7/2010
must say that I like the post scripts and slight preview for the next chapter...just enough to whet the curiosity for said chapter...on to the show
ruth hammond chapter 11 . 11/7/2010
not sure why, but this was a particularly enjoyable chapter.
ruth hammond chapter 7 . 11/7/2010
sorry that I have not reviewed yet, but I was reading along so merrily that I did not want to stop! I much prefer this type of cliffie to the ones that leave you hanging while waiting to see if someone is going to fall off the cliff or not. I like how this story is going. The story is smooth and with not many omissions or other erorrs and what there is is not so bad as to interrupt the flow of the works...hate those.

on to the next chapter.
Riddle Master 101 chapter 30 . 10/26/2010
Wow. One hell of a story. And I'm up way too late reading it, but it's definitely worth the effort.

I totally wasn't expecting the Diablos/Harry part. At all...I was convinced he was a seer, some sort of creature, anything but that. Very well played. Most of the other stories you can see it coming from a mile away, but not this one.

Not really sure what was my favorite part, aside from Diablos, obviously. And the whole Italy situation, which was fantastic. Your original characters are amazing.

Anyway, just wanted to say that this is one of the best, most captivating stories I've read on this site! Congratulations and fantastic tale.

Riddle
Nahara101 chapter 26 . 10/14/2010
Overall, I love the plot...

But so far. Diablo is a real mary-sue! He is perfect at everything and is just a flat characters. I Hope this doesn't sound mean, i just me contructive-crtisisim, you know? Like he's parsel-tongue, knows almost everything, figures out EVERYTHING before it happens and is also super-strong-willed and is able to fight voldemort, Plus it makes Harry seem like a helpless idiot who can't take care of himself.

In my opinion, you just need to work on giving you characters ups AND downs, things they can do and things that they CAN'T do.
The voices say to kill you chapter 7 . 10/8/2010
OMG WRITE MORE I'M COMMANDING YOU!
1,261 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 .. Last Next »