Reviews for A Second Chance
AddictedtoHPForever chapter 31 . 9/17/2010
OMG! I BLOODY LOVE THIS FIC!
shiftyless chapter 12 . 9/12/2010
shiftyless chapter 5 . 9/12/2010
very neat
shiftyless chapter 2 . 9/12/2010
so very neat this here is
Raindrops Are Heaven's Tears chapter 31 . 9/11/2010
Ms. Tiro,

You are the best writer ever. I just found a fic of yours that once again, enraptured me: A Second Chance and its sequel.

All in all, I have 8 fanfics of yours that are truly one of my favorite fics.

I hope I can write the same way as you do. )
ArtThouStupid chapter 29 . 8/12/2010
Holy crap! Talk about mind-boggling! At first I had thought that Diablos was Voldemort's son or some relation, not actually 'Harry'! But, bloody hell! Amazing Fic! Definitely kept me thinking.
Therio chapter 30 . 7/15/2010
A very long read, but well worth the time. Excellent story. We still didn't find out who th vampire is and how Diablos knows him.

Looking forward to the sequel.
Proof of Nothing chapter 31 . 7/10/2010
Wow! That was amazing! I think I'm going to enjoy the sequel if it's as good as this. :)

Also, ever thought of giving out a challenge for people to write one-shots or side-stories for this but with pairings? I'm sure a lot of people would want to read that. :P (Me included. xD)

Off to read the seguel,

Good Omens.
Dreamer22 chapter 29 . 6/24/2010
OMFG So I had been thinking and wondering through the entire story about just who Diablos really was. Voldemort's son or brother or something of the like was on the top of the list for a long time. Then when Odium and Arsnic came into the picture I thought they might actually be Diablos' brother and sister, till you mentioned that Odium wasn't human. Their bickering actually reminded me of Ron and Hermione :-p. I was going to go to bed and hour ago when I was finishing chapter 28...but then I couldn't let that cliffy go! Absolutely amazing! Also I had thought when Diablos first called the necklass Tom, that it was Voldemort, but as he wasn't dead, I dismissed the idea, that was a bad idea aparently lol. Now I'm actually going to bed so I can read more before work! Ohh, my only sugestion is to work on breaks when you are skipping between time to make it easier to follow... like you did in the latter chapters of the story with Erus Riddle.
Slytherin66 chapter 11 . 6/2/2010
A very good chapter the first big fight between Diablos and Harry was well resolved. Diablos is a great teacher when he does not miss Harry or is helping Harry.
Slytherin66 chapter 10 . 6/2/2010
An action packed chapter with the trolls it was nice the families were there not being with your family for months would be hard.
Slytherin66 chapter 9 . 6/2/2010
An interesting chapter Dia missing Harry so much the flashbacks to when Harry was small were sweet. I hope Ron is dealt with soon.
Slytherin66 chapter 8 . 6/2/2010
A very enjoyable chapter, it is good Hermione is in the House she will do best in and has a friend Padma is often overlooked.
Slytherin66 chapter 7 . 6/2/2010
I so do enjoy it when the Headmaster does not get his own way.
Slytherin66 chapter 6 . 6/2/2010
A most enjoyable chapter I am glad Harry is not in his parent's house.
1,261 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 .. Last Next »