Reviews for A Second Chance
CMVreud chapter 3 . 7/30/2019
Okay, my imaginery is worse than I thought and appearently rampant.
...
But now the idea is stuck. Damn!
CMVreud chapter 2 . 7/30/2019
THIS, is cute.
But I can't really come around to not imagine Diablo, and friends, as some sort of... rather unhuman people. Like Diablo being one of these manga-devils with some serious big, white MOP on his head (hiding his horns) and Salerna like one of these long, white yokai with faces of old and friendlyness, Don't have much on Cissi here.
CMVreud chapter 1 . 7/30/2019
0Hm, I am not a great fan of OC's, but a friend recommended your story and I want to see where this ship journeys.
Tempest chapter 21 . 6/23/2019
I’m bailing out. Too much fluff and not enough plot for my taste. Just not my thing.
Tempest chapter 1 . 6/22/2019
Addition to my previous review..

You actually said he never went to his relatives, and gee look how accurate that was. Not only did he actually live at the Dursley’s for a few days, he ends up actually being raised by a relative!

This slip up makes me wary for potential plot mistakes throughout, hopefully there aren’t any.
Tempest chapter 1 . 6/22/2019
This is super nit picky and not really important, but for accuracy sake.. your summary says he never went to the Dursley’s.. but he went to the Dursley’s, only for a few days, but he still went. It would be more accurate to say he wasn’t raised by them.
Guest chapter 8 . 6/14/2019
The only grammar blooper I noticed is the rather constant use of the wrong prepositions (using "on" when the correct word would be "in", mainly, or using "to" instead of the correct "for"). Honestly, I think you've done a damn good job, so don't sweat it.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/13/2019
So far this story has me intrigued. I originally started reading it because I'm all about the Dumbledore- and Molly/GinGin/Ron/sometimesTwins-bashing (I've never really had a problem with Arthur except he stores his balls in Molly's pocket and I don't really know enough about Bill and Charlie except that they managed to escape, but the Twins can be terrible bullies in the guise of "pranks") and I love the notion of someone else stepping in and saving Harry especially from Albus' abusive manipulations.

The only thing that has me bumfuzzled (confused) is the "siding with Voldi" part. I mean, dude flounced around torturing and murdering muggles, the muggleborn, and people who didn't side with him. Tom Riddle was a generic power-hungry asswipe with a hard-on for torture and an anal itch for murder - how can he be someone The Potter Guys support? I'm taking my time trying to figure that one out - why would they want to support the people who murdered James and Lily (unless that part is different)?

Oh, well, even if that part never, ever makes sense to me, I am curious as to how "Dia" got the red eyes and why he's so frail and is always in such a bad mood/drinks too much/etc. because I am intrigued and the writing quality is a treat.
annamccallen chapter 1 . 6/7/2019
This was really amazing!
Wolvie26 chapter 31 . 2/14/2019
you have a lot of really good stories that are the first time i'm reading something like them. Odium Arsenic and Diablos had me goin for a little. Then I figured out Dia was Harry. at first I thought Arsenic was Luna cause of Harry asking himself if it was the first time Dia met Luna. then I remembered that Arsenic had dark hair, that's when I figured out who she was. after that it was easy to figure out who Odium was. can't wait to find the sequel and read it.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/9/2018
Good great
Guest chapter 1 . 10/9/2018
Good
Monster King chapter 31 . 10/8/2018
Great story
gginsc chapter 28 . 9/27/2018
Not really a surprise. I figured it out long ago. The only other person I thought he might be was Tom Riddle or the spirit of Potter and Riddle in one body.
CheshireBloodFox chapter 5 . 8/9/2018
Siriusly what did Sirius try to make?
1,259 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »