Reviews for A Second Chance
hmm chapter 4 . 7/26/2018
why are Dumbledore/Weasley and Gryffindor bashing fics always so out of character trash? But then I suppose they have to be out of character to make them hateful enough to bash. -_-
Guest chapter 16 . 7/12/2018
Why is Harry always bothered by the guys he never likes, he can only see him coming from the left and from the right. He doesn't want to be a creep he's just trying to be polite but it always seems to bite him in the, they asked him what his sign is and he told them it was stop. And if he had a dime for every name that he just dropped, he'd be here and on and on and on! Get your hands off his hips before he punch you in the lips stop your staring at my scar hey Take a Hint take a hint! Dumbledore he is not your Missing Link let him tell you what he thinks he thinks you could use a mint Take a hint take a hint!
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 17 . 4/28/2018
So, I was truly interested in this story, but so far I’m not finding any evidence of this person that knows the future and the lack of mention of the invisibility cloak is still bugging me. I would really like to know what the Potters saved Diablos from when they adopted him. And I feel like the time skips should be faster paced to get to the actual important parts of the story...

I do want to point out that what I’ve read so far has been well written and is much better than anything I feel I could have produced. I’m just losing the desire to see this story to the end, so I’m going to take a break from it for now.
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 14 . 4/27/2018
I’m over here wondering where the invisibility cloak is and if Dumbles still has it.
Calmzone1 chapter 30 . 4/3/2018
Really enjoyed this one. I wasn’t sure if Diablos was Harry or not, but I did suspect it. Didn’t get Arsenic and Odium though. Well done. I’m glad they got Dumbledore before he became too powerful. I thought it might have to be the power of the 2Atom’s plus Diablos to take him out. Now, did he create a Horcrux and instruct Moody how to regenerate him? Hmm. After all, why would Moody run away?
GeorgeTobor chapter 8 . 11/1/2017
I'm not sure it is possible to write a story where Dumbles is good.

You'd have to start back in the Marauders time at the latest.
Secret keeping Albus would have to share his knowledge.
James and Lily would therefore probably survive.
Sirius at worst would get a trial, the Imperioused excuse would not be believed.

In a "good Dumbledore" story so many people would not die.
GeorgeTobor chapter 6 . 11/1/2017
Two Houses?

Now not Hufflepuff is understandable, even though it is an underused choice.
Gryfindor is canon, this is not, so no Gryfindor, Hey that means no MoRon!
Slytherin is ok but only for Lord Harry Potter-Slytherin, power is needed to slap down idiots!
I like Ravenclaw, heroes should be smart, and Luna is in Ravenclaw.

Two Houses is unusual but I think you might make it work.
Basket in a Nutcase chapter 2 . 10/29/2017
COME ON EVERYBODY, SMILE SMILE SMILE
FILL MY HEART UP WITH SUNSHINE SUNSHINE
ALL I REALLY NEED'S A SMILE SMILE SMILE
FROM THESE HAPPY FRIENDS OF MIIIIINE
Raven J. Haile chapter 31 . 9/23/2017
This was marvelous. I loved it. I cannot wait to read the sequel. I adore your works. :3
RandomThingz123 chapter 12 . 9/23/2017
He's obviously talking about the dark lord...Is it possible that Diablos is related to the dark lord?
Great so far chapter 5 . 8/3/2017
Wow, I did not expect Harry Potter to be so enthusiastic and hyper all the time... It said he was dark and I guess I assumed that meant emotionless and serious.. Or do I just not know the difference between dark and evil? Anyways, it's a great story so far and I plan to read it till the end because you are a really good writer and I like the fact that you have an OC that is James Potter's brother.
Spectator chapter 6 . 8/1/2017
Really? Two houses? I can't say I agree with that as a plot device.
Spectator chapter 5 . 8/1/2017
He was obviously trying to make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.
mooneysfate chapter 8 . 7/29/2017