Reviews for A Second Chance
really loved this story! :D
Yankeegomera chapter 28 . 7/6/2017
Yes, you are evil.
StoneTheLoner chapter 3 . 6/7/2017
Stop being so f*cking random and just time-skip ahead like a normal ff writer. It's not like anyone really cares to watch a kid go, "But it's wine!" or randomly talk in a different language, or grab onto someones robe, or be upset with some guy we don't even know yet. It's fucking boring!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/26/2017
idiots non romance lovers who hates pairings good thing all my stories will be pairings and romance no bullshit I hate love crap
Guest chapter 24 . 5/7/2017
I am disappointed.
The twins care for their siblings even if they don't like their behavior. Since they were aware that Ginny was acting weird and talking to imaginary friend they would have tried to help her. And once they knew that tom was dangerous they would have informed someone else like bill and asked for advice. They wouldn't trust a friend's uncle to have best interest for their sister. Its unlike them to ignore their sister's well-being for so long.
I believe that if diablos truly cared for harry then he would have removed his nephew from Hogwarts when he was well aware that Ginny was possessed by tom ( who intended to murder harry ).He doesn't really care for Harry if he left harry in a school with a basilik that can't be controlled effectively.
I won't be reading further though from what I have read it would have been a better story if diablos was against both dumbledore and tom and took steps to care for harry. He isn't better than dumbledore if he refuse to act to protect harry against slightest harm .
Anaelyssa chapter 31 . 3/29/2017
Finally read this completely through. Great story. Both fluffy and nicely violent.

Only managed to read it on my third try though. The first time, I started but got scared. Then I tried again, but... uhm I think I also stopped and then read some of the last chapters with the major reveals. This time, spoiling for myself that pretty much only Dumbledore is evil and everything turns out ok, I finally had the courage and patience to read it all through. I don't do well with tension and doubting my favorite characters.

I'm not even sure how I'm going to read the sequel. I sort of trust you, but I'm still tempted to start with the last chapter just to know how it ends and if all is well, read it from the beginning.

Btw, just a general observation, but you're a very nice author. You write all these stories, but you complete all of them. Unlike some people who have five or more stories going and unfinished. No matter how good and long and satisfying they are, it is so frustrating waiting and hoping for years for an update. Unlike you. So thank you for your style and praise be to your muse.
Guest chapter 6 . 2/20/2017
I really started to like this story... and then the two houses happened. Well, I'll see how that will play out.
TranquilTevine chapter 30 . 10/30/2016
This was very enjoyable :)
TranquilTevine chapter 29 . 10/30/2016
Well shit! I can tell you I definitely didn't expect that twist,my guesses about Dia were miles off xD
TranquilTevine chapter 16 . 10/30/2016
I think I'm fangirling, he seems like the kind of guy who has a great voice but definitely doesn't boast about it. My heart's melting from the cuteness :O
TranquilTevine chapter 9 . 10/30/2016
I love the kind of sibling/parent/friend relationship Salerna has with Dia, it's quite honestly adorable
TranquilTevine chapter 4 . 10/30/2016
You have an amazing talent for writing extremely likeable characters :)
TranquilTevine chapter 1 . 10/30/2016
Ooh I like how it's starting already! :D
Jace chapter 30 . 8/27/2016
This is arguably one of my favourite stories on this site. I've read it a few times and it never fails to be entertaining and gripping.
English Major chapter 1 . 5/6/2016
Your summary says "Harry Potter never went to his relatives." Yet he did. Perhaps you should rethink your summary?
1,261 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »