Reviews for A Second Chance
Mashkai30 chapter 31 . 4/7/2016
I couldn't find "Lost Future"...was it posted somewhere else?
HgSpartan chapter 2 . 3/20/2016
First, what's up with his name? That really messes with the setting. Second, if I remember right Harry was only about a year old for the events of Voldemort's discorporation. His development is irregular. Finally, it is very hard to keep track of who is who and who is where, the odd names don't help.
R00ney chapter 7 . 8/15/2015
Hahaha! I am losing it in laughter over this version of Severus! Well done!
nahte123456 chapter 6 . 7/20/2015
Bull****, but whatever, I like Diablos.
Pathseekerme chapter 30 . 7/8/2015
Tiro, great story! Loved it! You have a gift for bringing children and teens to life in the printed word, and since I am in the hospital right now, I am enjoying reading your work. Thank you for the stories!
reinforced hell chapter 4 . 7/7/2015
That was... An odd edging to a chapter.
Pathseekerme chapter 5 . 7/6/2015
You write so well ordinarily, that, when you make a small error, it really catches my eye and then I have trouble ignoring it. In English, we say, "To what do I owe this pleasure?" instead of. "What owes me the pleasure?" I am really enjoying this story; you have a definite gift for making your characters seem real!
Guest chapter 24 . 6/1/2015
ok, so nobody tell Flitwick nor McGonagall? that's didnt make sense.
Kai chapter 15 . 4/16/2015
Good! I don't know if Harry was naturalised in Italy, but normally leaders of a country don't like it when their nationals are kidnapped, especially when it's a kidnapped child and the kidnapper is a high rank government official of the country where the abduction took place. But while the British leader is an incompetent arsehole I'm glad to read that his Italian counterpart does his duty. I just hope that there will be some kind of additional fall-out for the Weasels and the Dumblefuck.
Kai chapter 10 . 4/16/2015
Yes Molly, a person who faces up to THREE trolls to protect a huge room full of helpless people (well, quite a few were indeed helpless) MUST be evil. Because The Great And Mighty Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore, Order of Merlin, First Class, Grand Sorcerer, Chief Warlock of the Wizengamot, Supreme Mugwump of the International Confederation of Wizards, Headmaster of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, said so. There!

Stupid cow! I hope you bashed her good...
Kai chapter 6 . 4/16/2015
Whew. When you warned of Gryffindor!bashing I hoped it wouldn't be TOO bad, or at least a bit selective. But if Hermione the Goddess is in Ravenclaw you can bash the lions as hard as you want without me having stomachache. And the harder the better, because just Neville hasn't deserved too much of it. The rest... :-) What can I say, together with Luna Hermione is my favourite character and I don't like to see her in a bad way.

The sorting is interesting (and quite unique), but strange. The Sorting Hat has been sorting students for a thousand years. I would expect, according to the law of large numbers, that there have been a few students over the time with equally strong traits for more than one house. So either your solution is a bit creepy, or it should not be shocking because there was a precedence for that.

Well, I'll see...
Kai chapter 1 . 4/16/2015
Hehe, finally someone who doesn't worship the very ground the Dumblefuck walks on, and tells him so.
And that "my boy", ugh, how I hated that expression. That "I'm your friend, and the only friend you need" shit, as in "Ah, come in Mr. Weasley, Miss Granger, Harry." Er, no fucking way is that acceptable behaviour.
And considering the Dumblefuck's sexual preferences, it might lead to very uncomfortable questions if he's overly familiar with young men...
lilacwaffles chapter 5 . 4/9/2015
hahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! seriously serious haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahdafukiswrongwithmeahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
lilacwaffles chapter 3 . 4/9/2015
you hurt Salerna. I know and I enjoyed it. lololololol im almost rofl,ing
lilacwaffles chapter 1 . 4/9/2015
lol call me boy again and ill slit your throat lol best line in there
1,261 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »