Reviews for A Second Chance
TheFaultyWriter chapter 6 . 4/8/2015
Actual review based on the first few chapters:

It started off really well. The characters were nicely characterized and the over all plot flowed smoothly and interestingly.

However, things took an unexpected turn. While it could be due to the time skip, the characters were completly different than how they were first displayed (especially Dia).

The Malfoy's are depicted as a joyous family through the smiles that grace their faces. Despite this being a Dark!Harry fanfic, the characters are far from being dark.

The time skip deeply affected the characters, and basically had them be reintroduced with new personalities.

If you're looking for a deeply Dark!Harry fanfiction, then this isn't for you. Rather than display everyone as dark, it mostly shows Dumbledore as being more evil instead.

(SPOILER AHEAD)
Added to that fact is that Harry is sorted into both Ravenclaw's and Slytherin is odd, this fanfic will take you by suprise, but improvements can lie in the characterization of the charcters and determining of this fix is truly dark (it's far too humorous as well)

Overall score: 7/10

Would I continue to read this? Probably not

Explination: not the type of fic i'm looking for. I'm looking for truly dark. Not humorous and /light/.

This is not a flame. This is a honest review. I have not attacked the author is a personal way, nor have I attacked this text. I have not referred to it using vulgar or inappropriate language.
ForeverAKilljoy99 chapter 1 . 2/19/2015
I finally found this story again! I have no idea why I didn't check your archive of stories first. You have written the best Harry Potter fanfics I have ever read. Heck I have read quite a few of your stories multiple times because I keep finding something different. This may be considered rambling but I just wanted to say keep up the great work and I can't wait to see what you come up with next.
Matt chapter 1 . 2/11/2015
I don't like the story at all. Why did james disown Harry? It makes no sense to me.
Frost chapter 1 . 1/21/2015
I don't usually comemment anything until I've read the full story but I just have to say that I love your goblins :D I've read a couple of your stories before and even though they are in such small roles -at least in the ones I've read so far- they are brilliant :DD
Gotham Champion chapter 28 . 10/13/2014
Knew it! I did! Really!
-PT :)
delete-account-please 5237847 chapter 30 . 9/3/2014
I loved this fantastic story sorry to see it come to an end.
delete-account-please 5149757 chapter 30 . 8/23/2014
Really bummed to see this marvelous story come to an end.
Lend not borrow chapter 24 . 8/6/2014
When talking about the animagis book that belong to Diablos mother, Diablos thought of, "borrowing it to Sirius". In this you have committed what I consider to be the worst grammar sin. You lend an object TO someone, and borrow be object FROM someone. Honestly enjoying the fix but that mistake is very common in Minnesota where I live and I get annoyed by it easily.
delete-account-please 4171342 chapter 31 . 7/20/2014
Really sorry to see this stunning story come to an end.
heksie chapter 31 . 7/15/2014
Wow - evil twists!
SciFiLvr13 chapter 15 . 6/28/2014
Loving this story so far. Very different from the other HP fics I've read.
yfcychvjhvrydtrdyviubirxwardcv chapter 8 . 6/20/2014
Hermione and Padma are actually invited to sit in the Slytherin table! Nice twist :D
I also like that Harry is better than most of the students there.
yfcychvjhvrydtrdyviubirxwardcv chapter 7 . 6/19/2014
I thought the hat was joking; I guess not. And Draco being nice to Hermione!? Woah! And Dumbledore all "evil"!? It's weird but it fits into the story. I also like this Severus; he's nicer :)
yfcychvjhvrydtrdyviubirxwardcv chapter 6 . 6/18/2014
I really like Dia. And it looks like Hermione could be Harry's future friend :)
This chapter was also very funny!
yfcychvjhvrydtrdyviubirxwardcv chapter 5 . 6/9/2014
Yay! Sirius is out! And Bill and Dia as friends!? Wow. It's actually nice.
1,261 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »