Reviews for A Second Chance
yfcychvjhvrydtrdyviubirxwardcv chapter 4 . 6/9/2014
At least Luciuos isn't acting like an ass and Draco isn't acting like a spoiled brat. I also like Salerna; I like his friendship with Dia even though he likes to threat a lot :D
Can't wait until Harry goes to Hogwarts!
yfcychvjhvrydtrdyviubirxwardcv chapter 2 . 6/9/2014
Diablos reminds me of Itachi Uchiha.
yfcychvjhvrydtrdyviubirxwardcv chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
I think I like Diablos Potter :)
Moon Kingdom chapter 12 . 6/4/2014
I love it.
daithi4377 chapter 31 . 5/20/2014
The first old goat then. Should be interesting.
daithi4377 chapter 30 . 5/20/2014
That is a very worthy ending for the old goat. Lol I can't believe Alastor actually ran away that was hilarious. I always knew there was something about Poppy she was too easy going with all those pranks and the one time she talked about Dia. They are going to either have to fight the goat from Dia's first life or thus goat did the horcruxes and he will come back. I don't see them fighting tom or this Voldemort so it has to be the goat. Also maybe we will find out what happened to the thtrr Weasley brothers that fought the first time around.
daithi4377 chapter 29 . 5/20/2014
Okay that was even worse than I imagined. The ritual was to bring the memory Voldemort back wasnt it. Please tell me that they kill Dumbledork in the sequel.
daithi4377 chapter 28 . 5/20/2014
I thought that when I said time traveller but the eyes kept throwing me off. He is Harry that would have happened if he had been left at the dursleys isnt he. That explains the small stature and the light weight and unable to eat full meals, doesn't hug people or show very sad.
daithi4377 chapter 27 . 5/20/2014
Harry is very intelligent Dia should have realized that he will start putting two and two together. I'm rather surprised at Minerva actually going to Italy to warn Dia. Wonder how long before Dumbledork wish to be the ultimate hero ends up with him becoming known as the ultimate villain.
daithi4377 chapter 26 . 5/20/2014
What do you have planned for this year since Sirius is free and no need for dementors. Hopefully Remus will still teach.
daithi4377 chapter 25 . 5/20/2014
Your hints are very intriguing. I don't think there is anything that would scare Harry away from Dia. A devil, a demon, a time traveler, or a creature something is there but I can't put my finger on it just yet.
daithi4377 chapter 24 . 5/20/2014
If everyone heard Dia tell Ginny that Dumbledore has been drugging Ginny there will be he'll to pay. It will be interesting to see what happens now though I did notice that they didn't kill the basilisk.
daithi4377 chapter 23 . 5/20/2014
And semi cuddly Diablos not something you see everyday, just what did Orator do?
daithi4377 chapter 22 . 5/20/2014
LOL that would have been a sight to see Diablos being swung around like a child. A vampire called Master Happy...only Dora would call a vampire that.
daithi4377 chapter 21 . 5/20/2014
Harry is very intuitive to guess that Tom does not know love and doesn't really hold anyone's lice other than his as precious. With thinking like that it won't belong before he catches onto his horcruxes way before Dumbledick expects or wants him too.
1,261 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »