Reviews for A Second Chance
DMF1979 chapter 2 . 5/23/2008
This is an interesting story, I like it, can't wait for more
rosiegirl chapter 2 . 5/23/2008
Aw. Smiling uncle very cute.
Raiden757 chapter 2 . 5/23/2008
that was pretty cool and i like the name Diablos.
Steven Kodaly chapter 2 . 5/23/2008
Hmm, next chapter might get a little too interesting for young Mr. Potter, wouldn't you say?

Please, put your commas inside the quotation marks when characters speak and a sentence continues afterward; parking the commas outside when you place other forms of punctuation inside is driving me batty!
Aurora Delilah chapter 2 . 5/23/2008
O0o0h, I love the way you write. It really draws me into the story. I felt like I was actually watching a movie in my head during the last part where Harry wanted Diablos to smile.

Can't wait to read more!

Kait
BDSanta2001 chapter 2 . 5/23/2008
Cool!
BDSanta2001 chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
Interesting introductory chapter.
Dark who is to lazy to log in chapter 2 . 5/23/2008
...poor, poor, Diablos
xXShadowThornXx chapter 2 . 5/23/2008
that was a really good chapter and I hope yoou update soon
mitremlap chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
Great beginning- continue soon
kratos chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
Hell of good start keep up the good work I look forward to the next update thanks and bye.
theblackrobe chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
Still early to give any comment. But i think its a very good start.
Lilith Kayden chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
Diablos Potter: with red eyes and perhaps a similar personality to, but not related by blood to Tom Riddle. Could James's brother Diablos be like a Gray Magic (neither really white nor dark)Voldemort? Certainly he's safe for Harry and for his Aurer co-workers, unless he is wrongfully provoked. He's not inherently evil like the Dark Lord Voldemort.

I will love to see the clashes between Diablos and Dumbledor as the Headmaster attempts to manipulate Harry and to get ahold of Harry's Gringots vaults, as well as the support he receives from Menerva and some other members of the Order who oppose Dumbledor's wrongful actions towards Harry and himself.

-Lilith Kayden
Makurayami Ookami chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
this is good. i loved the part where he threatened to slit dumbledore's throat.
Reading-Justdoit chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
Continue Please? I found it highly interesting.
1,267 | « Prev Page 1 .. 74 81 82 83 84 85 Next »