Reviews for A Second Chance
daithi4377 chapter 20 . 5/19/2014
And cowboy hat and a snake beard utterly brilliant. Molly needs to chug some valium lol. Odium and Arsenic seem like rather unique individuals. Severus actually broke down and was laughing in public omg dumblenuts must have really been a sight.
daithi4377 chapter 19 . 5/19/2014
He must be one powerful wizard to self heal for twenty years. Hopefully once his energy balances out he won't be so tired and he will be as good as new. Somehow though I don't think Salerno, Dora or Harry will be leaving him alone anytime soon.
daithi4377 chapter 18 . 5/19/2014
LOL I adored those pranks. Talking silverware hilarious. But the gnome potion was awesome. Not sure how it's going to stop those three harassing Harry but it was worth just imaging the looks on their faces.
daithi4377 chapter 17 . 5/19/2014
LOL I do get the impression that Dumbleditz is not partial To Harry's uncle. Pity I actually like him just fine. Don't know what his problem is personally I prefer flames in the eyes than that infernal twinkle lol.
daithi4377 chapter 16 . 5/19/2014
You have hinted that Diablo is not completely human will we find out what he is. The red eyes are a bit of a give away, but there has been a few other things as well. How three males managed a holiday in America with no women amazes me, even more so that the two girls were allowed to go. This is a great story I really like Diablos he is a perfect dad/uncle for Harry.
daithi4377 chapter 15 . 5/19/2014
Dumbledore was incredibly stupid. Harry is not a baby anymore that he could kidnap and expect him to go quietly.
daithi4377 chapter 14 . 5/19/2014
Hmmm curiouser and curiouser. Red eyes, has the bidding of Hogwarts and knows some interesting people. There is more to Dia than he seems.
Raeshi chapter 30 . 5/19/2014
Wow, epic story. I love it. A lot of fun reading the dialogue between the characters.
daithi4377 chapter 13 . 5/19/2014
Diablo really loved James didn't he? I think it was also a well kept secret. He seems so old for his age,
daithi4377 chapter 12 . 5/19/2014
Either Diablo is psychic or someone is relaying I formation to Diablo. So much for Dumbleditz and his interference at Christmas. Wonder if Albus is going to give Harry his father's cloak?
daithi4377 chapter 11 . 5/19/2014
I love the fact that Diablo helps the four of them with their homework. He doesn't tell them the answer exactly but enough that they can figure it out. So Miles is probably going to get bombarded next eh?
daithi4377 chapter 10 . 5/19/2014
LOL after that fearless display no one will succeed in taking Harry away from Diablo.
daithi4377 chapter 9 . 5/19/2014
LOL wonder if Diablo realizes just how popular he is going to be at Halloween. Ron is really being annoying. Wonder if Bill will show up at Halloween.
daithi4377 chapter 8 . 5/19/2014
LOL with Lucius Malfoy behind Diablo how is Dumbleditz going to persuade the British Ministry to take Harry. Lol they won't go up against the Italian Ministry or Lucius. If the Ravensclaw and Slytherin already intermingle they aren't going to throw him out now.
daithi4377 chapter 7 . 5/19/2014
Thankfully he has Severus and First,just to go to bat with him against the headmaster. Between the two of them they will do a much better job than Minerva would.
1,261 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »