Reviews for Hunted
Bia Benson chapter 9 . 9/22/2012
Aww this was so nice! :))
Telula13 chapter 7 . 2/28/2010
I like this story. it had a bit of a slow start, but it's definitely getting exciting fast (although it started in chapter 3 I just forgot to review it then)

good job :)
BiGTiVaFaN09 chapter 9 . 6/5/2008
Elliot? Yea. Can i have that mexican now? wat a way to end the story lol.. loved it.
ButterflyGirl89 chapter 9 . 5/27/2008
wow amazing job. Well done. LOL, poor munch X
protego-totalum88 chapter 9 . 5/22/2008
I'm so glad that Cragen and the others managed to get Olivia and Elliot out alive. The situation was beginning to seem rather hopeless.

But I cannot believe that they Cragen and Fin were still able to throw jokes around while 2 of their friends were in serious trouble!

By the way, are you aware that you posted the final chapter twice?
protego-totalum88 chapter 8 . 5/22/2008
The suspense just keeps building after every chapter! It's killing me!

There just has to be some miracle that gets them both out alive!
protego-totalum88 chapter 7 . 5/20/2008
Thank god that it wasn't Olivia! Amy Morez is one twisted person.

But at least they know where Liv is now. They're so close!
rainbow-brite13 chapter 7 . 5/20/2008
Sounds great so far! Keep the chapters coming... You had me going with the dead body, I thought it might be Kathy or one of the girls... :O
EnforcerAndAccuserFan chapter 7 . 5/20/2008
Mystery solved! And it came out quite well: first Olivia's POV and the Elliot's POV. You also show Stabler's feelings as the night and stress wear on him. The feelings of Cragen, Munch, and Fin are also depicted. I'm pleased that you are using the other characters in this story. So many times they are neglected.

And you leave us on a suspenseful note.

Keep up the good work.
BiggestSVUFAN chapter 7 . 5/20/2008
El, be careful..I LOVE YOU" is the words! but got rudely cut off! lmao

great chapter!

xox-Bensler Baby 2008-xox

can't wait till next chapter!

UPDATE SOON
GoofyGirl1984 chapter 7 . 5/20/2008
KEEP IT COMING! sorry too lazy to take it off caps!
EnforcerAndAccuserFan chapter 6 . 5/18/2008
You cleverly shed some light on the woman's motives while leaving readers in suspense.

Olivia is acting characteristically brave despite her physical pain.

Either that's her seemingly lifeless body or that of a hapless woman killed and displayed as a deliberate red herring for the police.

Keep up the good work.
BiggestSVUFAN chapter 6 . 5/18/2008
OMG... don't let Olivia die [

Thats so sad!

EO need to be together!

xox-Bensler Baby 2008-xox

Great chapter , UPDATE SOON
Kattykat23 chapter 6 . 5/18/2008
okay so i just read this very weirdly awesome ficcie and well if find it well weird and some of it my sister says is compleatly random but i don't find it that way because i know there is a method to your madness

love ya

Katty23
i-love-benson chapter 6 . 5/18/2008
Liv better not be dead or all hell is going to break lose. I'm dying to know why that woman is doing all of this. Keep up the great work!