Reviews for Mending the Tear
Crysal1010 chapter 2 . 1/13/2009
This is just too cool. :D

WHY MUST SCHOOL PREVENT ME FROM READING THE NEXT CHAPTER! _

WHY-*Shot*
tailslover666 chapter 6 . 1/12/2009
I've read your fics ever since the start of A Hole In Fabric and think this saga is brilliant. As an author on here myself, I know how hard it can be to update regularily and so appreciate your timeliness(Usually!) You've been on my fave authors list for ages-that's a very special place on my profile! Please keep up the good work. A few grammar/spelling errors but your plot makes up for these! As one of the older members on this site, (I think anyway, I'm 21-let me know if you know of anyone older!) I hope you appreciate my critique of your fic! I'll be sure to keep reading!
Crysal1010 chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Wow, this was... Odd. Your immaculate presentation of the events in the story are a bit grotesque, as you have me just as confused as Tails on the whole situation. What's going on?

Heh heh, I'll read the next chapter and so on once I get back from school. Chao!
Arcane Emotions chapter 6 . 1/12/2009
Hmm, interesting plot twist. Not totally original, but fresh, crisp. I like it .
Boolean chapter 5 . 12/17/2008
This has probably been the best in terms of switching between the past, and present. The story could be followed greatly as well. Nothing bad to say, really. A couple minor wordings, but I forgot where they were. That’s how much into the story I was!

Still loving this!
Boolean chapter 4 . 12/16/2008
Omg…now your referencing “Tails’ sky patrol”… with that, and the references of “Tails’ adventure,” you freaking win epically.

Loved the outburst of emotions in the end.

Well done epic winner!
Boolean chapter 3 . 12/16/2008
I can sort of get in grips with what is happening in the past. Some parts aren’t detailed enough, like exactly, how big is the room they are in inside of the KUKKU base?

Other than that, I pretty much come home from work, and look forward to reading your stories.

Reading teh nexed onez!
Boolean chapter 2 . 12/15/2008
Error:

* He [through] he could see a silhouette at their vehicle. {Replace with thought?}

[/end]

Very good. Some parts are a little confusing, such as how this network works and all. But I’m sure it will all piece together as the story flows.

Sill love it!
Boolean chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
Some mistakes:

* The odd brown fox was [te] one that told him that it [ould] [givehim] his memories back, it [wuld] be important to keep it. [/end of statement]

…is that a…did you put references of “Tails’ adventure” from the Sega Game Gear in there? I must say…I would never had thought anyone would make references of that game…and it was quite good at that I must say indeed!
Asher Tye chapter 5 . 10/14/2008
Man, first Sonic Underground, now Sonic X... it feels like Tails's mind is touching point with every other version of himself in the multiverse. It makes for something of a confusing plot point... but its very entertaining.

See ya next update.
Pokelad chapter 4 . 6/27/2008
Sally's dead? Mind you, it isn't that surprising...
Knight Heart chapter 4 . 6/27/2008
After all Tails went through and he still finds out that Sally is dead, what a shame. I'm kinda interested now though to find out how Tails ended up with the laser arm. I like how you are putting much more description in the chapters now, much more enjoyable to read now...
Phoenixbinary chapter 3 . 6/16/2008
Great story A just when you think you've got it all figured out, just when you think it is all over BANG! it all changes. I got to say that after the Second Story I thought it would finally have its happy ending... This one is great - so much suspense and mystery. Well done-on a side note all the way from the first chapters of the first story Ive been wondering what happened to Tails hand - it still has a laser so that means something must have still happened.
Dennisthefox chapter 3 . 6/15/2008
Heh, sonic underground references. The quality didn't take a beating, it was okay.
Asher Tye chapter 3 . 6/12/2008
An interesting Sonic Underground reference with Cyrus and Aleena. Its an interesting story, can't wait to see more.
38 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »