Reviews for Feline Grace
I liked it.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/26/2015
Cute :3
anono chapter 3 . 2/14/2013
Lovely idea, Jareth as a defenseless cat and Sarah oblivious, though I thought The Power was a little too casual with Jareth- if it's serious enough to punish him, why was he so informal? And Sarah gave up her life after knowing Jareth thirteen hours plus three days as a cat- wouldn't they date first? Overall I liked the cheerfulness and light-heartedness, but I think there could be more to this.
zotlot chapter 3 . 12/12/2008
LOL! I love the last line:

"The Goblin King actually got his name right, but only once and when no-one was around."

It made me laugh. lol.
LexiiJoyy chapter 3 . 8/19/2008
OMG- this was a very very cool/awsome/good story, I loved the idea of Jareth eating cat food.
RavenCherryBlossom chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
oh so cute xD the epiloge was somewhat short but ok

Kuds Raven
LadyVampyre666 chapter 3 . 7/20/2008
Ah, as usual, the story has trapped me within its.. things.. and made me... happy...?

(don't ask but it's a compliment and im very tired - darn labyrinths taking over my brain and making me not sleep .
FifthDayOfMay chapter 3 . 7/11/2008
I think sarah should randomly give him cat food again just to piss him off. Thats probably the first thing i would do at least. XD
FifthDayOfMay chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
Aw~. He makes such a CUTE kitty cat. GAWD! Now i have to go pay with my own kitties. They're so cute.
Lockhart-in-the-Closet chapter 3 . 7/10/2008
XD

I thought Jareth as a cat was geniously hilarious.

I really enjoyed that. Although, I can see him as a black cat or even gray. Just a thought. XD

Thank you for this wonderful story!
Librasmile chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
What a delightful sense of whimsy you have! the idea of Jareth as a cat was just too cute to resist and you actually brought some genuine emotion to the story. Kudos! And keep writing.
Eyesoffateandtime chapter 3 . 5/29/2008
It was a really good story. I deeply enjoyed reading it.

Poor Jareth, having to be a cat.
Aurian Lladnek chapter 3 . 5/27/2008
That was one of the cutest Labyrinth stories ever! I read it in one sitting and loved it. I can't believe some of the stuff you put Jareth through! You're a great writer and I love the way you moved the story along.
Aysuh chapter 3 . 5/27/2008
The strange ''buddy'' attitude from the Power is really funnyXD I loved the sweet ending!:D
dokithump chapter 3 . 5/26/2008
I liked this so much! If I could think of any constructive criticism, i would give it to you, but it seemed great to me! its such a good idea! love it.