Reviews for Alice
increak96 chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
YES. YES YES YES YES. SO MUCH YES. YESSES ARE EVERYWHERE.

For a Snark is a Boojum, you see. Ahhh, yes.
Ariel chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Heart-clenchingly beautiful. On one hand, I wish you would write more, but on the other - it's just so perfect as a standalone that I really can't complain.

Thank you for the lovely read.
Green-eyed Blue Cat chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
This needs more reviews!

It definitely is a good story. Loving it.
demonprosecutor chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
This is amazing! You captured Larry brilliantly, and the plot is so original. Keep up the good work :)
Bittersweet chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
I am absolutely speechless.

The realism and descriptions is this story and simply spectacular! I love how trouble young Miles is by all of the events in the story and Porr Phoenix doesn't know what to do.

You ending: Wonderful! I was amazed by how you were able to turn a simple description of clothing and drawers into such a powerful ending. You are talented. Don't ever give up writing!

Looking foward to future works,

-Bittersweet-
Popo-Licious chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
What? Why aren't there more reviews! :D

This was so lovely... Really. I adored it. The level of detail you put into the characterization and the slight mental analysis of Miles was wonderful. 'Definitely adding this to my favorites. :)
youngsimba chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
This is really update
StarxFruit chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
Wow, that's simply amazing. I think I've officially been left awestruck.

Your writing is gorgeous. I love how even when you didn't give extreme detail to things, I could still tell what you meant; for example, the spirit medium and her daughters. I knew who you were referring to right away.

Furthermore, I got a huge sense of realism, both in how the characters acted and in how they were still, for lack of better wording, in character.

I also loved how it ended in a way that could be continued (which would probably make me tacklehugglomp you to death) but also left it working well alone.

The Snark thing was very clever by the way )

starxfruit
Velveteenrabbit chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
How sweet! Ha, It took me two times reading it to understand the "Snark" thing. Still, your writing is wonderful (is envious)