Reviews for Norwegian Ridgeback? Utter Nonsense!
SNHfvr chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
I do like ur writing on cp you should try writing a chapter story w harry n sev or sev n Draco or sev n hermione. Just a thought
Pearl Bramble of Willowbottom chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
I wondered what Draco's punishment was besides detention for sneaking out of the dormitories after hours, now I know.
Princess613 chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
Draco is Snape's godson. Just reminding you.
Silene-Ashikawa chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
Simply said: Nice ;D
wandamarie chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
it was a good story thank you
Daniella Fromage chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
I liked this story even better than "Consequences." Poor Draco; if he'd only just told Snape instead of . . . um, I mean, it's good that his plan failed. Great, now you've got my loyalties confused. :o)

"Professor, I to—I mean, borrowed a book from Weasley." Good save there.

Your stories are very well written and make me feel for the protagonist, whoever it is. So don't write about Bellatrix or Umbridge.
alanandme chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
A hard hand, a soft heart...for his slytherin snakes, that is.(grins)
NarcissaMalfoySnape chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
Hello!

Thank you for your nice message! Its wonderfull, that you post a new story of severus und draco :)

This story was excellent! Most of all I like this part:

"Professor Snape strode around his desk and lowered himself onto his chair, practicing steady breathing exercises. Of course, it was not unusual for him to catch students out of bed past curfew; it was not even unheard of for him to catch Slytherins out of bed past curfew, but never had one of his first-years been brought in so far past curfew. Most of his first years were still too scared of him to risk sneaking out after he’d sent them off to bed. This particular first year seemed to think that because of his family name he was above such meaningless rules as curfew. He thought he’d made it perfectly clear in September that such rule-breaking would not be tolerated in Slytherin House, but apparently the boy chose to disregard his warning."

Yeah, Im really sure, that the most fist-years are realy scared of Severus :)) and you described his cogitations about Draco really good.

Normally I dont like stand-in-a-corna-punishments, but it was nice, that Severus prevere to calm down, bevor he spanked Draco.

That was a good idea.

You should write more storys about Severus.

I saw, that you posted a story about the twins, but I prefere more to read about Severus or McGonagall.

Her part of that story war really good, too. She was very in Character!

So please write a lot more of this greate storys!

Best whishes from Germany! :)
JaceDamian23 chapter 1 . 5/25/2008