Reviews for Danger Has Its Consequences
Buffyxenaman chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
good job
rubyblue100 chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Oh my gosh this is my new fav story. What a great concept and it works too.
tinyinara chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Loved it :) Well written and you made it really realistic!
Pearl Bramble of Willowbottom chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
This story was really good, however, if you will allow me to critique it, I've noticed a few things that can be changed that will make this story even better.

If I remember right, and correct me if I'm wrong, wasn't Fred the more reckless twin compared to George?

Also, I think you meant the word effect, instead of affect.

I hope my suggestions will be helpful.
Jadem1122 chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
absolutly loved this

plz plz pllleeeaaasee do more!
wandamarie chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
it was a good story thank you
4-eyedDragon chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
This was good, but not something I find very likely. I could see Fred flooing to the Burrow and telling Mally and then having HER wallop George, but I can not see Fred doing it. He and George are just too much alike, and are too close...
AchillesMonkey chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
For some reason I've always considered Fred the more irresponsible one, but I kind of like George as the more irresponsible one.
Daniella Fromage chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
I enjoyed reading about the twins; while I'm not attached to them as much as the others, it's a nice change. Canon didn't refer to Fred and George all that much except as a unit. Considering the dangerous and experimental nature of their products, I'm surprised they didn't blow up the Burrow.

You started me thinking about how close most twins are, and how devastated George must have been to lose his other half in the Final Battle. But then the sadness was tempered by a mental picture of the twins testing ballistics on the shield items. Thanks. :o)
Brandini86 chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
oh wow. wow

thats-interesting.

I wonder if george secretly enjoyed the spanking?
t.A.T.u. Crazi chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
I like it! Very nice.

Poor George. I know one of them musta spanked the other, at one point. ;)
Makurayami Ookami chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
wow. this was good. nothing of what i would have expected.