Reviews for Truths
dude i wood of liked to read gohan cuming in her and videl geting pregnant with gohan and the child will of course bee pan
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
VERY HOT,INCREDIBLE EVEN
Guest chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
It was good
chelsea cd chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
hello from germany :D
i liked it really a lot. and i think that you've kept them in charakter. i liked especially the last scene, in which gohan went super saiyan. well done :D
Mun.In.Rain chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
The humor made it perfect! it was both hot and sweet, Gohan was caring as always. You should write more lemons.
jj chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Yuk... lost in the story... cheesy & sad
serenityselena chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
great story...

you manage to infuse enough humour and to still keep it romantic too _
heavymetalkorra chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
i came buckets. lol. but seriously, that was really hot. i liked how detailed you made their thoughts and actions. and gohan going super saiyan made me giggle :3 awesome work. write moar stuff like this!
yea mothafucka chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
the fic was great so wanna make some more of these do ya do ya ddo ya do ya do ya do ya?
rabbiya asif chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
it was great but i think you should add more sex in it.
DBZMaster88 chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Not bad. Not bad at all. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Keep it up
wonthousand chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
I thought you you did a good job of keeping them in character! :) And it was definitely hot. ;)
amailie chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
I liked it! Can't believe she made him go super saiyan though! :D That was hot! :3
KageOkami-Kogo chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
That was great! Very amusing yet at the same time very spicy! Great job! I'd like to see you write one where Gohan looses control again but with him on top this time eh? lol Bah don't mind me, just being a pervert...
Lemony Dreams chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
This was great! i love it. gohan and videl seemed to be in character perfectly. also...want more reviews? allow anon comments. most people who read fics dont have an account or they're too lazy to go log in.