Reviews for Unforeseen Miscalculations
Datasoralove chapter 3 . 1/19
Joshua, the composer, failing to zip up a sleeping bag...
That must be the most funny thing I ever read in my life! : p : p
Blu chapter 3 . 12/11/2012
With the name you gave it I thought Sho would be involved somehow!
This is really good, I'd love to see how it turns out! Please write more!
Tears Parallel chapter 3 . 5/5/2012
It has been a while since you've updated, but I just wanted to tell you that I've really enjoyed this fanfiction. I was really amused at how you've made Joshua horrible with zippers ... and I'm slightly hoping that later on he'll just give up on the sleeping bag and just start sleeping in Neku's bed. (That'd sure make Neku ... either really angry or really embarrassed. Ahahah, I can imagine him kicking Joshua off and then panicking when his bed starts smelling like Joshua.)

That peck on the forehead was cute. I wonder if Joshua only did it as a joke or meant it as something more. (And the kids knocking him into Neku? Hilarious. I wonder what Ken Doi and his customers were thinking when they saw that happen.)
elana chapter 3 . 3/16/2012
these are awsome. you should make more of these fanfics for "the world ends with you" of neku and joshua. i just love them in this story. its funny but cute.
Fantastical Nonsense chapter 3 . 7/10/2009
Hehehehehe...Neku did it for the lulz, didn't he? XD

Not really, but still, awesome story thus far! I hope you write again soon, because this is seriously funny.
randomchick chapter 3 . 6/15/2009
do you plan on writing more? I hope so! this is good!
Arshee chapter 3 . 6/8/2009
Ohmygosh

this is so good

you portray Neku's and Josh-Josh's personas so well~!

keep going I cant wait to see what happens next!

maybe some run-ins with Shiki and Joshua?

Minamimoto and his hecto-pascals?

A cup o joe and the fallen angel Mr. H?

keep up with the good work~!
Siggy chapter 3 . 5/17/2009
What you've written so far is EXCELLENT, I died laughing at the "Joshua vs sleeping bag" incident. Like other people said your writing is excellent and I really hope you continue the story!
AntiSora chapter 3 . 3/7/2009
LOL

Taht was amusing. x3
Pax Morgana chapter 3 . 12/16/2008
Oh, I hope you decide to pick this back up! This is the cutest NekuJoshua fic I've read yet, and I'd love to read more~ Your characterization is practically perfect, and the little episode with the sleeping bag was pure love. Please continue if you haven't dropped it!

Vel.
Sigi chapter 3 . 10/10/2008
Oh gosh, you should so continue this up up up
katie chapter 3 . 9/5/2008
lulz. the sleeping bag incident killed me. *dead* imagining josh fighting with something so trivial after everything they'd been through was love. and neku's take on it was priceless. you do a good job capturing the feel of the game and the characters are spot on. keep writing!
Crispy Rice chapter 3 . 9/2/2008
Hahaha this is an interesting story!

I hope you update!
A Fool With Hot Chocolate chapter 3 . 7/17/2008
This is cute. I love these two, and I'm insanely glad that I've found an ongoing story with them in it (yay!). So it'd be cool if you updated :D
DiZenchanted chapter 3 . 7/14/2008
I love it! I do hope you update... eventually. :)
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »