Reviews for The One Where Harry Has to Try All Twelve
utrynastalkmeh chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
LOFLZ.
Elle chapter 6 . 10/18/2014
I almost lost it at the bit that mentioned James and Lily snogging during the speeches xD awesome:)
crazymisscarly chapter 6 . 5/27/2014
this is the best fanfic ive ever read!
FrictionX42 chapter 6 . 10/12/2012
Heck of a story. Good use of humor and righteous feminine fury. I think I've landed in poor Harry's position at the beginning once or twice... wish my story was half so entertaining as his.
Linnup chapter 6 . 7/28/2011
What was in chapter twelve any way? I love the entire story, and it being 1 in the morning makes it all the funnier! Hilarious!
Stephanie O chapter 6 . 1/31/2011
Wonderfully funny story, but Harry's speech was the best. I had a lot of favorites in this, but the latter part of his speech definitely takes the cake! Thanks for writing the story that had me almost ROFL, and certainly is responsible for the best laughs I've had in two weeks! Great story, and great job writing it! :)
Stephanie O chapter 4 . 1/31/2011
Oh my, this is sooooo hilarious! Thanks for the good laughs!
Abraxan chapter 6 . 5/31/2009
BRILLIANT! Absolutely brilliant! Harry's speech had me laughing, and then it had me getting all teary-eyed. Perfect! What a lovely way to end the story! Beautifully done! Full marks!

Abraxan
Abraxan chapter 4 . 5/31/2009
I'm ROTFL! What a funny chapter! Well done!
purposelyaccidental chapter 6 . 5/9/2009
OMG. I love this story. Very, very nice. :)

Good job! :D

Oh, and by the way, I also love your other stories. I've read most of them before. :)
HLG07 chapter 6 . 4/15/2009
This was almost too cute. lol. Awesome story, i especially liked the part where hermione re-enacted Monica's scene. It was great on Friends and even better here. Keep up the great work, your stories are amazing!
I Love Ginevra chapter 6 . 3/18/2009
THAT WAS AWESOME! I loved how Harry ended his speech by proposing to Ginny. and Hermione's comment about House elves... typically predictable (knowing her and her passion about the topic... nice plug, btw)

I Love Ginevra chapter 4 . 3/17/2009
OH MY GOD! the part where the girl asked harry if he still had the knickers... I almost DIED laughing... well, not quite, but I got some weird looks from my girlfriend anyway...

I Love Ginevra chapter 2 . 3/17/2009
you know, if my girlfriend cast the spell that Ginny did at the end of this chapter, I think I'd give up. I mean, here he is trying his hardest to try and make up for a mistake (a SMALL one I might add... I mean wedding anniversary yes, but first kiss? COME ON) and she goes and (for all intents and purposes) mutes him for three days... talk about overkill... now on to chapter three

KatWoman8 chapter 6 . 3/8/2009
First, what I liked:

-Now we know what is in the book that Ron (RON gave someone a BOOK?) gave to Harry;

-The flirting boxers and knickers and the CHASTITY knickers (aka Hermione's revenge);

-After everything with the final battle, teenagers can still be teenagers and get petty and sulk about forgotten anniversaries (the date of which I am sure is now burned firmly into Harry's brain);

-Harry giving a speech and having FUN while doing it;

-Finding out Ron didn't finish the book; and

-Hermione LOVED a book.

What I didn't like:

It was very Friend focused. I love Friends.

But four (at least) references were too many.

I notice that the status for this story is not "Complete" but it is finished, right?

Kathy