Reviews for The One Where Harry Has to Try All Twelve
Sheelf21 chapter 6 . 12/2
Here comes when I wake up to cheer, I wave to you, and I break my hands applauding your genius in this story. I have enjoyed it in many ways, I suppose as you imagined at the beginning. Even in Hermione's explanation of "the green arrows", I saw Monica teaching Chandler in that great episode of Friends the erogenous zones of the woman. LOL
Thank you.
Many thanks for this story of my favorite couple in situations and in a comical tone, which I have not found in any other fic. So: congratulations for your talent, for your originality, and thank you for sharing with all of us who love the Harry Potter universe, and especially for Harry and Ginny together as a couple. A relationship and a person who were so important to Harry's life were very unfairly treated in the books, but even more so in the movies. Thank you for making up for what JK did not give us, and doing it so well. (This comment is likely to be repeated in one of your other stories, as soon as you read them, if they deal with their relationship ;) XD ).
Emerald chapter 2 . 8/9/2016
Oh my god, the towel girl reference. I just about died. Brilliant fic, can't wait to read on!
LoneTraveler chapter 6 . 7/29/2016
Really, this was pure fun. The idea that these people get to step back after the war and put off the responsibilities of the adult world for a year to have a relatively care-free time at Hogwarts is very appealing. This story is a very funny and well written. Just read it!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/15/2016
Erase this. Never reprint it. EVER
utrynastalkmeh chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
LOFLZ.
Elle chapter 6 . 10/18/2014
I almost lost it at the bit that mentioned James and Lily snogging during the speeches xD awesome:)
crazymisscarly chapter 6 . 5/27/2014
this is the best fanfic ive ever read!
FrictionX42 chapter 6 . 10/12/2012
Heck of a story. Good use of humor and righteous feminine fury. I think I've landed in poor Harry's position at the beginning once or twice... wish my story was half so entertaining as his.
Linnup chapter 6 . 7/28/2011
What was in chapter twelve any way? I love the entire story, and it being 1 in the morning makes it all the funnier! Hilarious!
Stephanie O chapter 6 . 1/31/2011
Wonderfully funny story, but Harry's speech was the best. I had a lot of favorites in this, but the latter part of his speech definitely takes the cake! Thanks for writing the story that had me almost ROFL, and certainly is responsible for the best laughs I've had in two weeks! Great story, and great job writing it! :)
Stephanie O chapter 4 . 1/31/2011
Oh my, this is sooooo hilarious! Thanks for the good laughs!
Abraxan chapter 6 . 5/31/2009
BRILLIANT! Absolutely brilliant! Harry's speech had me laughing, and then it had me getting all teary-eyed. Perfect! What a lovely way to end the story! Beautifully done! Full marks!

Abraxan
Abraxan chapter 4 . 5/31/2009
I'm ROTFL! What a funny chapter! Well done!
purposelyaccidental chapter 6 . 5/9/2009
OMG. I love this story. Very, very nice. :)

Good job! :D

Oh, and by the way, I also love your other stories. I've read most of them before. :)
HLG07 chapter 6 . 4/15/2009
This was almost too cute. lol. Awesome story, i especially liked the part where hermione re-enacted Monica's scene. It was great on Friends and even better here. Keep up the great work, your stories are amazing!