Reviews for The One Where Harry Has to Try All Twelve
Emerald chapter 2 . 8/9
Oh my god, the towel girl reference. I just about died. Brilliant fic, can't wait to read on!
LoneTraveler chapter 6 . 7/29
Really, this was pure fun. The idea that these people get to step back after the war and put off the responsibilities of the adult world for a year to have a relatively care-free time at Hogwarts is very appealing. This story is a very funny and well written. Just read it!
Erase this. Never reprint it. EVER
utrynastalkmeh chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
LOFLZ.
Elle chapter 6 . 10/18/2014
I almost lost it at the bit that mentioned James and Lily snogging during the speeches xD awesome:)
crazymisscarly chapter 6 . 5/27/2014
this is the best fanfic ive ever read!
FrictionX42 chapter 6 . 10/12/2012
Heck of a story. Good use of humor and righteous feminine fury. I think I've landed in poor Harry's position at the beginning once or twice... wish my story was half so entertaining as his.
Linnup chapter 6 . 7/28/2011
What was in chapter twelve any way? I love the entire story, and it being 1 in the morning makes it all the funnier! Hilarious!
Stephanie O chapter 6 . 1/31/2011
Wonderfully funny story, but Harry's speech was the best. I had a lot of favorites in this, but the latter part of his speech definitely takes the cake! Thanks for writing the story that had me almost ROFL, and certainly is responsible for the best laughs I've had in two weeks! Great story, and great job writing it! :)
Stephanie O chapter 4 . 1/31/2011
Oh my, this is sooooo hilarious! Thanks for the good laughs!
Abraxan chapter 6 . 5/31/2009
BRILLIANT! Absolutely brilliant! Harry's speech had me laughing, and then it had me getting all teary-eyed. Perfect! What a lovely way to end the story! Beautifully done! Full marks!

Abraxan
Abraxan chapter 4 . 5/31/2009
I'm ROTFL! What a funny chapter! Well done!
purposelyaccidental chapter 6 . 5/9/2009
OMG. I love this story. Very, very nice. :)

Good job! :D

Oh, and by the way, I also love your other stories. I've read most of them before. :)
HLG07 chapter 6 . 4/15/2009
This was almost too cute. lol. Awesome story, i especially liked the part where hermione re-enacted Monica's scene. It was great on Friends and even better here. Keep up the great work, your stories are amazing!
I Love Ginevra chapter 6 . 3/18/2009
THAT WAS AWESOME! I loved how Harry ended his speech by proposing to Ginny. and Hermione's comment about House elves... typically predictable (knowing her and her passion about the topic... nice plug, btw)

ILG