Reviews for Lessons Learned
Soon17 chapter 4 . 4/15
So,little shy scorp? I never thought that before. It's so cute:D
Soon17 chapter 2 . 4/15
After this chapter,I add your story to one of my favorites,cause it's so funny!
wishitweretrue24 chapter 32 . 3/22
Hated it.
wishitweretrue24 chapter 25 . 3/22
Yep. I despise James. In all aspects, his one redeming quality of protecting Rose has been overshadowed by his abuse of Al.
wishitweretrue24 chapter 19 . 3/22
Watching your characterization of Ron is a wonderful thing.
wishitweretrue24 chapter 11 . 3/22
*raises hand* I hate him!
I'm surprised to actually love James character even though he seems quite vain, but hilarious! I'm thinking that there's going to be some sentimental debt for him coming up ... Maybe some actual romance ? A girl can hope ;) Im staying tuned !
Hey ! I just read this first chapter and it had me laughing the whole time ! Can totally relate to rosie's sarcastic mindset x) on to the next chapeter !
HappyTerrier chapter 37 . 1/23
I absolutely love your choice to only have them go halfway.
A New User chapter 11 . 1/14
Well. James Potter Junior is pretty much the image in my head of James Potter Senior(, without shagging every decent girl he comes across of course). I don't know why, but I always never really liked James. Yeah he is a good guy after he graduated, but if I knew him when he was younger, I wouldn't want to associate myself with him. Why? The same reason I never liked the Marauders as a whole either. Overly cruel jokes and pranks, and bullies. To me, those seem too cruel, especially when it dangles over people's reputation at school for a LONG time.
xxTheMadHatterCharmedxx chapter 50 . 1/11
Love this story so much. In ever HP next Gen story all the Wotter kids get along. It is nice to see and story where they don't
DragonTurtle3 chapter 34 . 10/4/2016
The relationship between Rose and Albus felt so natural before, that I totally bought it snapping back into place. I also think it was alright for Rose to make Al sweat for it, since I see him as being in the wrong for demanding she blab about something as awkward for her as other people's sex lives. But I was so relieved and proud she held back her tendency to be an unnecessary bitch.
DragonTurtle3 chapter 31 . 10/4/2016
"I briefly consider telling him to tell Meghan to go fuck herself since my brother is currently preoccupied with his new girlfriend and can't do it for her. But, of course, I don't."

Albus is probably the best person in this story. He has all the nasty feelings and thoughts as Rose and James, but he doesn't give any power to them.

I was in disbelief with her saying that Albus needs to turn the other cheek AS MUCH as James. Albus has clearly been non-confrontational throughout their rivalry, whether you measure that as this year together, their entire time at Hogwarts, or most of their lives. We need to at least see for ourselves that James has been taking steps to change himself, instead of just reassurances and insistences that Albus needs to extend an olive branch. It would also be nice to see how James is changing from major shake-ups in his life like monogamy.
DragonTurtle3 chapter 9 . 10/4/2016
What happened to Grawp in your universe? My headcanon is that he would take over for Hagrid. Giants live longer, and Grawp could do things like guide the strap herds, guard the grounds, and roof-rake the castle easily. He would probably use heads-trimmers like toenail clippers.
DragonTurtle3 chapter 6 . 10/4/2016
I'm WITH James on this, Chelsea seems to be amazing. And his team seem like dicks, to start cussing at him after they were all about to throw a party for Chelsea, and actually encouraged her risky stunt. James actually came off as responsible, and even parental, for being so concerned about her safety despite the dangerous maneuver totally paying off.
1,369 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »