Reviews for Lessons Learned
DragonTurtle3 chapter 34 . 10/4
The relationship between Rose and Albus felt so natural before, that I totally bought it snapping back into place. I also think it was alright for Rose to make Al sweat for it, since I see him as being in the wrong for demanding she blab about something as awkward for her as other people's sex lives. But I was so relieved and proud she held back her tendency to be an unnecessary bitch.
DragonTurtle3 chapter 31 . 10/4
"I briefly consider telling him to tell Meghan to go fuck herself since my brother is currently preoccupied with his new girlfriend and can't do it for her. But, of course, I don't."

Albus is probably the best person in this story. He has all the nasty feelings and thoughts as Rose and James, but he doesn't give any power to them.

I was in disbelief with her saying that Albus needs to turn the other cheek AS MUCH as James. Albus has clearly been non-confrontational throughout their rivalry, whether you measure that as this year together, their entire time at Hogwarts, or most of their lives. We need to at least see for ourselves that James has been taking steps to change himself, instead of just reassurances and insistences that Albus needs to extend an olive branch. It would also be nice to see how James is changing from major shake-ups in his life like monogamy.
DragonTurtle3 chapter 9 . 10/4
What happened to Grawp in your universe? My headcanon is that he would take over for Hagrid. Giants live longer, and Grawp could do things like guide the strap herds, guard the grounds, and roof-rake the castle easily. He would probably use heads-trimmers like toenail clippers.
DragonTurtle3 chapter 6 . 10/4
I'm WITH James on this, Chelsea seems to be amazing. And his team seem like dicks, to start cussing at him after they were all about to throw a party for Chelsea, and actually encouraged her risky stunt. James actually came off as responsible, and even parental, for being so concerned about her safety despite the dangerous maneuver totally paying off.
Matts Miss chapter 1 . 7/6
Rose is hilarious!
Rrit chapter 50 . 4/3
Wow. Both stories (this and the sequel) had me tearing up and crying buckets. Very well done. :)
Energetic red chapter 6 . 3/15
Hate him? I like him more! Chelsea was the better Seeker, plain and simple. James can't choose Al just because they're brothers.
Good story so far!
purpleradiance chapter 2 . 3/6
best next-gen story on this site
Gerard chapter 6 . 2/21
I'm liking James more now since he picked right. It doesn't matter if Al's his brother, he picked the better one, without any sort of bias. If he picked Al, everyone would think that's unfair, because she clearly caught the snitch fair and square and shown skill to get it.
I'm sorry but I don't understand why you made Rose a jerk
So sad...
To be fair, I don't think there's a problem with James choosing Chelsea over Albus. If she happens to be better than him, then she earned her position— he can try out next year, right? But his general attitude towards everyone... beef jerky?
They're interesting characters! I find their snark strangely endearing...
Stop chapter 1 . 1/9
'Landon' is such an American name. And 'fall' is not used in any British country. If you want your story to flow better and seem more realistic, you should be trying to not sound so American, because the characters are English. Hermione would never name a kid 'Landon'...I mean, please take note of the names 'Rose' and 'Hugo'.
1,358 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »